Viable 'classic' Spectre builds?

So spectres haven't gotten any love for some time, I get it.

Still, looking for a classic spectre build with Slavedrivers or Solar Guards. I threw something together in PoB that reaches ~2m DPS on reasonably priced gear with Solar Guards and has a lot of minion defense. Slave Drivers could probably push it up to 3m or more easily but, alas, their EHP suck :(

Since everyone and his mum is saying that spectres are fragile I put a focus on it, including fitting cluster jewels to boost those EHP up.
Solar Guard now has 175k max hit on elemental, 118k chaos and 72k physical at gem level 25. (+ leech/regen)

Not sure though, I just experimented and I'm sure there are gear, gem and jewel options I am missing.

The biggest concern I have are one hit kills from e. g. Uber Elder or Atziri. The way I see it, spectre AI does not avoid the spells and I cannot constantly move them with Convocation. What do I do?

Thanks for any 3.20 viable builds and advice.
Última edição por Jasmira em 5 de fev de 2023 14:38:01
Último bump em 5 de fev de 2023 14:45:07
Convocation on left click could potentially help if the beam doesn't land when its on cd, Other than that only advice I can think of is not every build has to do Ubers

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional