Spider Occultist Help

Yesterday I picked up a squire and after I fixed my resistances I threw it into POB to see what my damage is but.. for some reason it halved my damage?

idk if this is a thing with pob and the squire but I cant figure out why my damage is being misrepresented in pob.

also would like any suggestions on my current setup.
I need to fix my lack of defense again.
-im no longer armor capped (sitting at 66% because I dropped the shield)
-my block is at (i think) 40%
-spell suppression is at just over 50%, though I'm not even sure its a good idea to go with spell suppression. I was following a build I found that had his spell suppression capped, but I don't believe ill be able to get there.

heres a quick look at my gear.
I really like playing CWC+Cyclone+Desecrate and also throwing a curse in there. Also having skitterbots spread hexes for me is nice.. but in the interest of being able to progress further in the game I'm willing to change my play style if I have to.

right now im sitting on 7 Div but I could farm a bit more if i need to.

Último bump em 27 de abr de 2023 09:37:00
Also as an asside, i was thinking maybe i should path away from the north/east side of the tree and instead go back to the western side so i can get more defensives that arent spell suppress and pick up some more minion damage. I can instead anoint a 3rd curse in.

ill have to look at POB to see what i can do there.
still no clue why my damage is so low on pob right now.

when i was running a tower shield, i had malevolence linked to generocity+divine blessing, but i dont think it would half my damage. before the squire i was looking at 9.4 mil dps. after im getting just over 5.

EDIT: i fixed some stuff here. i had eldritch battery even though i was using a diadem.. so thats fixed. moved some points around. still only sitting at 5.5 mil. idk.
Última edição por Morále em 25 de abr de 2023 13:14:59
I fixed my POB, didnt realize you have to set your withered stats to 15 and set the boss type. up to 21 mil on a normal boss now.

this is my new gear setup.

the damage still needs some work for me to do ubers.
my main concern now is just how squishy i am. i feel like i have to scrap my armor and just go for spell suppression. as i am right now im doing great till im just.. not. health takes some major dips but with how fast im killing i can normally health flask back to life.

clearly not good enough for uber bosses though.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional