Lightning Tendril Totem Mana Stacker (3.22 Ancestor League)

I wanted to share with you all my awesome creation. a passion project long after mana stacker was viable.
Also I want to be featured on build of the week, even though it may not be the coolest build out there.
The build is based around Indigon mana stacking, with lightning tendrils totems as the main skill. because it always crits on strong hits, I use phantasmal quality and a Marylenes Fallacy amulet, as well as controlled destruction support. Mostly permanent flasks through the traitor keystone, and some flask effect duration. Full suppress through spending a bit more money on rare gear with suppress, life, and mana.
I use a Warriors Tale jewel, hitting an honored tattoo of makanga, for +4 all max res, +2 all max res on shield, and +1 from corrupted amulet for a total of 82% all resistances including chaos.
I have a total of 6 main totems, from totem keystone, +1 on shield, and multiple totems support
4 secondary totems with phantasmal searing bond and enhance that I use to get more effect from my ascendancy, granting a bunch more mana, and life recovery as well as damage..
my mana recovery is derived from having a bunch of arcane surge buff effect, a bloodlines tattoo also doubled by warriors tale, my 10 totems giving a lot % regen, and clarity.
for movement, I use lightning warp. reduced skill effect duration doesnt seem to affect totem duration, so we lose nothing out on taking the window of opportunity wheel.
The build on a low estimate does 24 million pinnacle dps, but it fluctuates a lot depending on how much mana you spend and arcane cloak being up. The configuration is set to be on the lower end of the dmg, and only scales up from there.

A cheaper setup for the build would use some reduced curse effect tattoos and reduced curse effect on flask, wear a soul mantle, and use a self flagellation jewel. a cheaper setup also does a lot more damage. Dropping all the expensive defenses would let you use a 2-handed staff, with up to +5 on gem level, and 44%+ cast speed, and speccing more mana nodes on the tree. A 2-handed staff setup with the 7-link does up to 80 million dps, but i dont have a PoB for that anymore so i wont show it.

https://pobb.in/Me2Mu4osybQV
Último bump em 10 de out de 2023 18:49:25

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional