The Chaos BAMA Necromancer - An Excellent Glass Cannon Build

Video: https://youtu.be/vqSIcOFD2AU
PoB (Crafting in Notes): https://pobb.in/xRMdXGyKZjBY

---What is the Mirror Arrow Necromancer?---

The Mirror Arrow Necromancer is a build that uses the transfigured gems: Mirror Arrow of Bombarding Clones, and Blink Arrow of Prismatic Clones.

These skill gems each summon 3 clones that fire Rain of Arrows and Elemental Hit, respectively. With a total of 6 clones firing multiple projectiles at a time, this build is able to easily scale damage through added flat lightning, and increased minion damage modifiers.

This build takes advantage of The Adorned unique jewel to scale the flat lightning and minion damage from magic jewels, and then uses a Voltaxic Rift to fully convert the lightning damage to chaos damage - allowing the build to fully bypass energy shield modifiers on enemies.

---How the Build Works---

So the way this build works is that you’ll have a double 5-link setup with both Mirror Arrow of Bombarding Clones and Blink Arrow of Prismatic Clones within the same 6-linked item.

You’ll summon your clones by alternating the cooldowns between Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow, in order to blink around the map, while simultaneously decimating your enemies.

Although the transfigured gems each have a maximum clone limit of 3, the duration of these clones far exceed that of the traditional gem, pushing up to as high as 32 seconds per clone - instead of the usual 3 seconds.

The application of high-duration minions, scaling damage via Rain of Arrows and Elemental Hit, allows the build to achieve significant upfront damage scaling, without relying on things like damage over time mechanics - in order to sustain optimal damage uptime.

Not to mention, this build is also highly mobile even while it is dealing damage to its enemies.

It is no surprise that this is one of the most popular Necromancer builds as of Patch 3.24, and it goes without saying that I highly recommend players try out this build if they ever get the chance to during this league.

---Gem Setup---

Now for the main skill setup, you’ll want to have both Mirror Arrow of Bombarding Clones and Blink Arrow of Prismatic Clones, linked together in the same 6-link. The support gems that will be linked to both of these skills will be: Awakened Minion Damage, Fresh Meat, Momentum, and Volatility.

Now for the aura setup, this build runs Determination, Defiance Banner, Purity of Elements, Precision, and Haste. The Haste aura will be linked to a Divine Blessing support, allowing the use of this aura without needing to reserve it on mana.

For the utility gems, this build has Assassin’s Mark for single target boss fights, Spirit Offering for more crit and crit multi, Flame Dash as another mobility skill, and a Cast When Damage Taken/Molten Shell setup.

Finally, for the Animate Guardian/Raise Spectre setup, this build has a 6-link with Animate Guardian, Raise Spectre, Empower, Minion Life, Meat Shield, and Feeding Frenzy.

---Which Spectres to Get---

For the spectres, there are 3 main spectres that I usually look at depending on the build’s needs.

These spectres are:
1. The Carnage Chieftain from The Old Fields in Act 2
2. The Host Chieftain from the Southern Forest in Act 6
3. The Arena Master from a Warlord-Influenced map (Drox).

The Carnage Chieftain can generate frenzy charges, the Host Chieftain can generate power charges, and the Arena Master provides a buff granting 20% increased attack speed, movement speed, and attack damage.

If my minions currently have no way of generating charges, I will go with the Carnage and Host chieftains, which will generate frenzy and power charges for my minions.

However, once I am able to get access to a quiver that generates frenzy charges on crit, I will prefer to raise the Arena Master and Host Chieftain instead.

---Animate Guardian Setup---

Now for the Animate Guardian setup, there are 2 main setups that I usually like to have for this: the low budget setup, or the high budget setup.

For the low budget setup, the Animate Guardian will have a Dying Breath, Leer Cast, Southbound, rare boots with brittle implicit, and a rare body armor with some generic life and resistance stats.

For the high budget setup, the Animate Guardian will run a Kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral, Mask of the Stitched Demon, Vixen’s Entrapment with Despair on Hit corrupted implicit, and a pair of rare boots with life, chaos res, and brittle ground implicit.

---Masteries---

For the masteries, this build utilizes the following 4 masteries from the passive tree:

1. Life Mastery: +50 to Maximum Life.
2. Armor and Energy Shield Mastery: 10% Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage.
3. Reservation Mastery: Auras from Skills have 10% Increased Effect.
4. Bow Mastery: Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow have 100% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate.

---Ascendancy Passives---

For the Ascendancy Passives, this build runs Mindless Aggression, Unnatural Strength, Bone Barrier, and Commander of Darkness.

However, if you decide to level the build with Detonate Dead first, like I did, I recommend going with Plaguebringer and Corpse Pact first, and then respeccing into the other passives later once you swap to Mirror Arrow.

---Bow---

For the bow, as I mentioned earlier, this build will be going with a Voltaxic Rift. This bow allows for 100% lightning to chaos damage conversion, and is a strong option for this build due to its shock scaling modifiers.

I also like to enchant it with the Harvest craft that provides additional crit chance based on weapon quality.

---Quiver---

Now for the quiver, I crafted this by purchasing a Broadhead Arrow Quiver with fractured attack speed, and then spammed it with Deafening Essences of Torment until I hit T1 crit multi.

Once I landed the T1 crit multi, I annulled the quiver until there was only the added flat lightning damage, attack speed, and crit multi modifiers on it.

Then I bench crafted “Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers”, slammed it with 2 Exalts for the Life and Increased Damage with Bow Skills, and finally added the frenzy on crit bench craft.

---Helmet---

For the helmet, this build uses Devouring Diadem.

Since this build reserves all of its mana with auras, the Eldritch Battery and energy shield provided by this helmet is what allows the build to use any of its skill, including the Haste Divine Blessing.

The two veiled modifiers I like to get on this helmet are either: Hybrid elemental/chaos res, or hybrid attributes.

---Body Armor---

For the body armor, this build uses the Fourth Vow.

On top of granting additional chaos resistance and life regeneration, this item also applies armor to chaos damage taken from hits, which allows the build to scale its chaos max hit via armor sources from items and Determination.

---Gloves---

For gloves, I bought Shagreen gloves with fractured spell suppression, and spammed Essences of Sorrow on it until I hit a decent elemental resistance modifier.

I also happened to get lucky with a T2 flat lightning prefix, and an open prefix where I was able to bench craft +70 max life.

The implicits I decided to roll on the gloves were additional spell suppression and minion damage.

---Boots---

Now for the boots, I crafted these in a similar manner to the gloves by spamming Essences of Zeal for the movement speed, until I hit T1 resistance and life.

Since it rolled with an open prefix, I also bench crafted a hybrid life mod for more maximum life.

The eldritch implicits I decided to roll on the boots were cooldown recovery rate of travel skills, which affects both Mirror and Blink Arrow; and movement speed.

---Belt---

For the belt, this build uses a Darkness Enthroned.

For the jewels socketed in this belt, I decided to prioritize Dexterity, Maximum Life, and Minion Accuracy.

If these stats were achieved elsewhere in the gear, I would recommend more offensive modifiers, such as minion flat lightning damage or minion attack speed.

---Rings---

Now for the rings, I have an Amethyst Ring with high life, resistances, and an open prefix for Non-Channelling skills have less mana cost.

And for the second ring, a friend of mine crafted this by purchasing a fractured bone ring and then spamming Bound fossils until he hit T2 minion damage and attack speed with an open suffix for resistance.

---Amulet---

For the amulet, this build uses a Perquil’s Toe to allow your minions’ damage to be Lucky, which means that for the purpose of damage calculations, their damage will be rolled twice, and the higher outcome will be used in order to deal damage.

This effectively offsets the downside of using Volatility support by skewing the average roll of damage dealt to the higher end of the range.

The amulet will also be anointed with Inveterate to provide additional spell suppression and suppression effect.

---Cluster Jewels---

Now for the cluster jewel setup, this build runs one large cluster jewel with Renewal, Feasting Fiends, and Vicious Bite.

I have seen other players use a cluster with Rotten Claws instead of Feasting Fiends to apply impale, however I’m not too sure how much more effective this notable is - especially considering that this build invests heavily into lightning and chaos damage, rather than physical damage.

---Jewels---

For the jewels, this build takes advantage of the Adorned unique jewel.

With 5 available jewel sockets on the tree for corrupted magic jewels, this build is able to achieve 215% increased minion damage, and 230 added flat lightning damage from jewels alone.

A Watcher’s eye with Precision and Purity of Elements provides additional crit multi, and also a bit of physical damage shift to increase the build’s physical max hit.

Finally, a Glorious Vanity sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua will give the build access to Divine Flesh and Cult of Chaos, which synergize incredibly well with the Fourth Vow, by allowing armor to now apply to both elemental and chaos damage.

---Flasks---

Last but not least, we have the flask setup. Aside from a life flask granting corrupted blood immunity, this build has a Jade Flask with reduced curse effect, a Granite Flask with increased movement speed, a Quicksilver with increased Evasion, and a Silver Flask with increased armor.

Thanks for reading!

Última edição por TheVictor003 em 21 de abr de 2024 13:02:03
Último bump em 21 de abr de 2024 13:05:36
you can just PoB rotten claws. It will do nothing on this build.
Thanks. Someone updated me that the purpose of having Rotten Claws (or Raze and Pillage) in combination with Renewal and Vicious Bite, was to push Renewal and Vicious Bite to the front so players could grab those notables without allocating Rotten Claws/Raze and Pillage. This would save 2 skill points to be allocated elsewhere on the tree.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional