Lord of the Dead. (Witch Summoner Build) Updated 2.0 patch

Hello sir. Can you look at my passive tree and give me some advice if this is just okay?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MRLRVQGmwnCyj6KphGcUjnVytakWKVaqxr23NTeqp8g30YgseIQI6-j0aQM5LBlSCboZ2upqynCKh9snC0DLiTwFTN-tDQ0_vZC9rd37Dmgevu7Ir6gPsJ_kk=
Here it is.
And plus i'd like to show you my current items
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I think this items are just basics for summoners cuz I'm running 4auras at the same time. There are purity, and clarity on my items but my mana are a bit short and im just leveling them up for future purposes. I want to get those items you mentioned but I don't have that much to afford those. Can you give me tips to farm more and get me the items you mentioned. Advance tnx
IGN: MavisDrac - SummonerWitch
PyroOccultis - Fire&BloodWitch
"
blacksheepnz escreveu:
Currently level 76 and have:
10 Zombies
4 Spectres
16 Skeletons
You have 14 skeletons, not 16. When you use a skeleton totem the icon for the totem gets mixed in with your skeletons, so it looks as if you have 15 (with 1 skelly totem) and 16 (with 2 skelly totems) but your actual number of skeletons is 14 (unless you dual wield midnights ofc)
IGN MagicMule
Última edição por Mule0 em 17 de mar de 2013 17:31:18
Would it be possible to get monsters to around the -58% resist mark with Flammability, Elemental Weakness, and Fire Penetration support gem?

If so how would this fit into spectre builds? Would it potentially be better than add chaos damage as long as you were using tentacle/sentinels?
IGN: Mirakool
Hello, im very new with summoner witch, and so far at lvl 38 in harrdcore im loving it, tbh yes your build helped me a bit, and ill try to do that way, even yet i am missing kinda other stats (str, dex) and far i cant use Sidhebreath amulet. but its fine.. Items in game aren't so hard to farm/earn if you know how to trade well, and be smart enough. I am playing this build like 1-2 days so far and here's what i made so far.

Spoiler

Regards.
is there a viable/updated version of a hardcore summoner build anywhere ?
Will update the guide in the following days.

Cheers, Blacksheep.
"
blacksheepnz escreveu:
Will update the guide in the following days.

Cheers, Blacksheep.

Sweet, was wondering if you were coming back :P ill look forward that Updated passive tree since alot of it will change
Última edição por jonath102 em 24 de out de 2013 05:02:13
Current skill tree

Can use the new character to build this.

What got buffed:
Better skill tree for summoners.
New animated guardian.(adding this soon)

What got nerfed:
Auras got hit hard. (will go into detail in auras section)
Summon zombie health nerf/bug? use to be 12k down to 7.2k
Última edição por blacksheepnz em 25 de out de 2013 08:17:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional