PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .

Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Discipline says 35%, Wrath 50%, and Blasphemy Support is 35% as well, how are all of them active at once? Same goes for Zealotry 50% if I were to use that instead.

Nm, sorry I didnt see about the unique. So I guess I should keep Discipline, Herald, and Enfeeble until I am able to get that particular unique.
Última edição por Slogexile em 25 de mar de 2019 10:09:25
@Slogexile
If you would read the guide - you would realise, that we are picking some nodes to reduce mana reservation. Currntly, with 3 auras, i'm using 99 or 98% of my mana, and there is no problems with it at all.

Just take a closer look on this VERY DETAILED Leveling guid, which Enki is updating every single patch, there is everything step by step until you reach maps.

Don't skip just to the PoB and "geatr / gem" sections directly, if you are not understanding what's going on. Everything is in the guide, but i feel so sorry for Enki - he works so hard to provide us for free, such detailed guid - and peaople are still too lazy to even read it.

Edit:
You still get it wrong - diadem is an option, not necessary uniqe for us. Also, at same spot where this diadem is netioned, you have FULL EXPLANATION, what it provides - with it, we can re-allocate skillpoints, from reduced mana reservation.

And NO, you shouldn't keep Herald with you since at least some few Act's.
Última edição por Zeratul_PL em 25 de mar de 2019 10:15:19
"
Spoiler
I also would like to know if its possible to kill uber elder etc with this build ? cause i've spent already like 10ex trying different version ( without inpulsa ) but with the gear i linked, and well the dps is reaaaaly low for Normal Elder, and the survability, even while running cerberus limb and lioneye's remorse is not that great, even with like 6.5k life.

So unless you have those crazy crafted dagger with extra chaos damage etc that are worth like 10-12ex, i dont think it's possible to do the really high end content, the build is not strong enough.

Thats 'all the gear / setup i tried to mix but it always end up with low dps and low survability.

So the build is great for beginers etc, but if you want to do high end content, you have to spend around 50ex, to get inpulsa 6 link, awesome daggers, crazy jewels etc, otherwise, you dont get enough dps / survability.

Great and funny build tho ! but ill do another one or just respec totally to something more powerfull to deal with uber elder etc !

So all the gear you see is for sell if anyone is intersted !

The build is fine, I still one tap everything into red maps up to t14 corrupted with a friend of mine leeching but of coz not one tap the rare mobs and the boss. Inpulsa is great even with a 5l and I'm still using it with only 5l. Beat White, Yellow Elder and Memory bosses easily, currently trying my way to get Shaper and Uber Elder done.

Zeratul_PL, I have been playing a week and out of that I have spent maybe 15-20 hours reading up on all sorts of stuff and watching youtube videos while trying to progress.. Sorry if I didn't read ALL of the guide as I was reading up on how to get materials and items and everything else about this incredibly indepth game. The fact you think I am lazy about reading up and stuff is just coming from a really bad place in you. Maybe you read this whole thing and have been playing for ages but I am literally just learning the game. Maybe chill out a bit on a brand new player or are you the type that just tries to drive away new people? Its attitudes like this that make it hard for anyone new to play any game. I haven't had the benefit of reading this guide from the start and reading every update etc. Literally I started this guide 3 days ago while learning lots of other things about the game and working full time.

I have spent countless hours helping people in games since 1993 when I first started online. Patience and understanding is what it takes and just bashing someone right off the bat and making assumptions that I understand EVERYTHING I'm reading here as I learn the terminology and people speak in acronyms and whatnot makes the process very time consuming. Sorry I want to play the game some of the time too.

Hope you can find some sort of peace in your life as this must make you miserable to have such a crap attitude.
Última edição por Slogexile em 25 de mar de 2019 11:45:29
First of all, huge thanks to everyone who takes their time to reply to questions in here!

@boojig
The extra chaos damage does show up in your tooltip and character sheet, you can see where it splits up your DPS into specific damage types. The other dagger is better in this case due to its very high cast speed, which is a huge contributor to DPS for us.

@zahri777
Any of the quality mods pretty much, or ele + chaos res if you need a specific one.

@Raedwolf64
Yeah there's a downside to Cerberus vs. Daggers other than the movement - their DPS is equal/worse to daggers that you can find for as low as 1 chaos in Synthesis (+ a few chaos for benchcraft). If you compare it to the basic daggers provided in my PoB, it takes two 100% perfect Cerberus Limb to get the same DPS.

That Storm Brand idea sounds good, i'd personally use Blind, Onslaught, Culling Strike and either Inc Crit Strikes or Innervate.

@Impatchi
Okay thanks, good to know. Will add it back up once I got time to remake the layout and free up some space.

@micotu
I just forgot to add those new affixes. Thanks for bringing it up, added it to my to-do list.

@ShogunKenji
That's nice to hear, seems like with the ES/EB boom the old core pieces aren't even that expensive anymore.

@sikazo
Your character tab isn't public, please change that so we can check where the issues could come from.

@Chokimbo88
I'll eventually work on one, will probably just put up the old guide later for now.

@Timeca
Controlled Destruction is an option if you use Storm Brand for EO proc, or a high level Empower.

@iLogicalVibe
Heartbreakers are a great choice at that point and can even last you into early mapping.

@FallenS0ulz
This is way too dependant on your total setup to give a definitive answer, best is to just import your char and the items into PoB so you can compare. Keep in mind Arc has 80% damage effectiveness, so you only get 80% of any listed flat damage values while % based modifiers have full effect.

Minion Damage Support in an Unset Ring would do nothing, as it doesn't support anything and Spiritual Aid also only explicitely applies "Minion deal #% increased/reduced damage" to us, any other minion DPS modifiers including More/Less don't apply. I see you've already changed to just one Unset Ring now, could probably use Vaal Grace or an unlinked Storm Brand there, or Blind so your golems can apply it.

As for your gear, your amulet and the Rift Sever dagger have the biggest upgrade potential. I'd also recommend a Lv21 Arc and different benchcraft on your gloves. The Armageddon Joy jewel is not that great, could replace it with Transcendent Mind and put that into the socket near Alchemist. Last but not least, you can easily reroll the body armour to get some Life out of it aswell.

@Skeerdeez
You've done nothing wrong, that dagger simply has six affixes already. The spell + non-chaos gained as chaos on my dagger is a single prefix that you gain by unveiling syndicate items, which is why the dagger has room for the flat lightning to spells prefix.

@Tabaxus
I'll add the old dagger crafting guide back until i've got time to write a new one. Whirling Blades is just so much more responsive and faster than Leap Slam, and the 40% sceptre implicit only turn into a roughly 2% damage increase in a highend setup, which you will have with such weapons. Also, the crit implicit makes it easier to proc EO for a much larger damage boost, or when using block daggers it allows us to get to 33% attack block chance.

@Elfernovich
Your flask setup needs lots of work, check out the Flask Section about what flask bases you want to use and how to craft them easily. Other than that your gear looks pretty good for now, i'd only replace the Storm Razor dagger and then save up for a 6L. Transcendent Mind is also a good investment.

@AcousticScarab
Sounds like their reservation cost gets increased somehow. Do you have any support gems linked to them, or socketed in an item that states "Socketed gems are support by.."?

@tgstudio
Lv21 Arc, boot enchant, Alchemist nodes and a proper Flask setup.

@yakoob
Command of the Pits issue is their really low ES, and if you also use Devouring Diadem, this means you'll be limited to a 4L LS Trap or use yet another resistance-less unique for a 5L LS Trap. I'd rather use Zealotry + the Watcher's Eye mod for Arcane Surge and get other gloves.

CwDt Desecrate may be a little unreliable, better (but also more rare) would be the "Trigger Socketed Spells on Skill Use" veiled mod and put something like Desecrate - Storm Brand - Blind/Onslaught in there.

I haven't put a special tree for Devouring Diadem as I want people to make those decisions for themselves, figuring out what would be the best passives for their own setup.

@eternity5575
True, tbh all major ones except Arakaali are pretty good choices for us.

@Matriosca
Just click on the link that mentions Aspect of the Spider, it explains everything. The Aura AoE node is the sixth node to remove.

@ArisFuser
They're ok, but not as good as above-average daggers you could get for ~20c each and the loss of mobility would hurt too in red maps.

@GamerDad410
This depends what specifically you compared Lightning Penetration with. Controlled Destruction for example lowers our crit chance with Arc, which means you need to proc Elemental Overload with a different skill or else it will be a huge damage loss at bosses. If you compared it with Elemental Focus, that one is even worse as it completely prevents your Arc from applying any elemental status ailments, which renders half of our Ascendancy, many passives and Hypothermia useless.

@IntrepidMuppet
Heartbreakers are decent into early maps, however good daggers with benchcraft potential are pretty cheap so if you can afford that by the time you reach maps, that's when you should replace them. Your character tab is currently private, so I can't check your rare daggers.

@woefulwabbit
The uniques are just good options, not BiS (except for Inpulsa) and not requirements. Especially Devouring Diadem looks good at first, but you'll miss out on Life, Resistances and possible DPS mods from your helmet, and it gets harder to get one with the right enchantment.

This is where your own decision-making comes into play, ask yourself if those six passives saved are worth that, or if you have to sacrifice other, potentially better stats somewhere else for this. It's an important skill in this game that i'm trying to subtly teach.

@sanaluffy
Have you done all required changes for Uber Elder listed in this guide? Looking at your char in PoB, i've done my 17 Uber Elder kills in SSF Incursion with similar Arc DPS, but with less survivability and no LS Trap.

The Cerberus + Lioneyes combo is another thing, yeah you do gain a good amount of Life + ES but you're losing important mobility and roughly 23% DPS compared to the basic daggers listed in my PoB, or 39% DPS compared to highend daggers.

It could also very well be that this is just not the right build for you, in which case I hope you find something that you enjoy more.

@Slogexile
Whirling Blades has the benefit over Flame Dash that it has no cooldown or charges, once you have enough attack speed you can just spam it and freely move without interruptions.

Fortify is something that you can, not have to proc. There will be situations where you can't avoid getting close to the monsters, Delves are a good example, so you will get that extra damage reduction easily. However, if it's better to just stay ranged and avoid all damage that way, then of course you shouldn't jump in and proc Fortify for nothing.

Immortal Call has a base duration, Endurance Charges only provide a huge increased duration modifier but aren't required. CwDt procs the spell for us after reaching the damage treshold, no need to cast it on your own.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello,

Does anyone know if 30% increased damage while leeching on gloves is better than 20% increased minion damage ?
"
DEagleEye007 escreveu:
"
tgstudio escreveu:
2ex;) There is only one left on entire league when i last checked:) Probably it's worth a little more now;)

Just managed to negotiate with a guy to get one for 1.7ex
cant wait to finish lvling up my lightnign spire supports, shame ill lose out on the qual ive got on them but worth i think

Just as information, I bought one 50c at the beginning of the league. it sound like it was a good deal, seeing actual price...
"
DEagleEye007 escreveu:
"
tgstudio escreveu:
2ex;) There is only one left on entire league when i last checked:) Probably it's worth a little more now;)

Just managed to negotiate with a guy to get one for 1.7ex
cant wait to finish lvling up my lightnign spire supports, shame ill lose out on the qual ive got on them but worth i think

Yes it's worth thank's to freeing slots for cwdt+cold snap or something else:)
@FallenS0ulz
This is way too dependant on your total setup to give a definitive answer, best is to just import your char and the items into PoB so you can compare. Keep in mind Arc has 80% damage effectiveness, so you only get 80% of any listed flat damage values while % based modifiers have full effect.

Minion Damage Support in an Unset Ring would do nothing, as it doesn't support anything and Spiritual Aid also only explicitely applies "Minion deal #% increased/reduced damage" to us, any other minion DPS modifiers including More/Less don't apply. I see you've already changed to just one Unset Ring now, could probably use Vaal Grace or an unlinked Storm Brand there, or Blind so your golems can apply it.

As for your gear, your amulet and the Rift Sever dagger have the biggest upgrade potential. I'd also recommend a Lv21 Arc and different benchcraft on your gloves. The Armageddon Joy jewel is not that great, could replace it with Transcendent Mind and put that into the socket near Alchemist. Last but not least, you can easily reroll the body armour to get some Life out of it aswell.

Thanks for replying and helping people like me!

OOPS! Totally forgot about that jewel. Basically the first one i got...
Does Transcendent Mind actually do a lot? 3% shield regen/s doesnt seem amazing at all

I have since linked minion damage support to both golems / and obtained an inpulsa.

Currently looking for better weapons. But they are pricey...

Spiritual Aid says "increase/decrease to minion damage also affect us"
so with minion damage support adding damage... Does it affect us too?

----

And also for those with "TOO LITTLE KEYBINDS"

You can swap weapon sets and bind auras / golems there (As long as the gem is not on your weapons!

So set 1: Normal attack skills (Arc, whirling etc)
set 2: Support / auras (golems auras etc
Última edição por FallenS0ulz em 25 de mar de 2019 17:12:30

Just got one for 1c

With Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus and Advanced Traps which 4th support gem is better to add for 5L Lightning Spire Trap setup?
Última edição por NiDerLander em 25 de mar de 2019 17:32:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional