unique items *no longer updated*

"
bumbaloe escreveu:
If I crit a mob with 'reflects 20% damage', can I evade the damage that dealts back?
If the crit you applied to the monster could be evaded, then yes.
"
bumbaloe escreveu:
Is it treated like a crit, so I could roll for taking damage from it as if I had not crit?
No - the damage has been applied to the monster as a cirt, it's "crit-ness" is locked in. The reflection isn't a completely separate damage, it's part of the damage you dealt, which was determined to be a crit.
"
0nin escreveu:
How about reflected elemental damage, does that still remember whether the original source of the elemental damage was an Attack or a Spell, and treat block chance accordingly?
Yes (mostly - there's a corner case relating to spell block chance I need to clear up, which will be fixed).

"
0nin escreveu:
Why doesn't reflected damage stun or apply elemental status effects then?
Because it can't be dealt as actual damage (similar to how minion instability used to be). Resistances are calculated, and then the 'damage' is subtracted directly from life.
Reflected damage will use the same new tech as MI soon, but we haven't had time to do that yet. It is possible you'll still be unable to stun yourself with reflected damage because stunning yourself with an action causes an infinite loop, but the new tech may allow us to get around that.
"
anubite escreveu:
Oh god, are you implying reflect monsters will allow us to freeze ourselves in the future? How frightening.
It's unlikely they'd reflect enough to actually cause a freeze, but in the case they did, they should do so.
"
Panda413 escreveu:
If you consume a granite flask and then block an attack before the 10000 armor bonus wears off, do you instantly recover 400+ ES?
Yes.
"
iao escreveu:
I think a variation of the current format would work best. Categories that contain other categories should just be in bold font above what they currently hold and categories that actually contain items should remain in spoiler form. Here's an example of what I mean:

Miscellaneous
Maps
Item
Accessories
Amulets
Item
Belts
Item

-And et cetera. What do you guys think?
I like this version.
Personally, I'd really like if the text of the unique's name was present by each one so when someone asks me a question about a unique giving only the name, not the mod in question, I can find it easily with ctrl+f, but I suspect the forum won't allow enough formatting control to do that in a nice way.
Staves are melee weapons. "Two-handed weapons" would include bows, which is (I assume) not the intention.
"
FaceLicker escreveu:
There has been no further communication regarding this item. However, Prism Guardian has been confirmed as the last remaining undiscovered unique item. So, if Prism Guardian is the last then Infernal Mantle isn't in game yet.

Right. Infernal Mantle can't drop yet.
Code warrior
"
Kraide escreveu:

Defence is born of sacrifice
Drawn from hues of men and mice
A worthy trade, a noble price
When blood is paid, not once but thrice

The reason that one changed is because it referred to the mechanics of the item (paying in blood 3 times), and the mechanics were changed.

I, too, prefer the original version. Ah well.
Code warrior
It used to always have exactly 3 sockets, one of each colour. 'When blood is paid, not once but thrice' made no sense when that was removed - it was a specific reference to the fact that exactly 3 gems would get blood magic through this item.
I saw a couple of alternate last lines for the poem were proposed, and I quite liked them personally, but clearly at some point someone decided it was better without the full poem.
Yes. It uses the same stat as Resolute Technique, and was thus affected by the same change.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional