Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

"
siffin escreveu:
I have updated the quest guide for 0.9.8 as I have a lot of people looking at this on toe and it seems like the original creator isn't very active.

The reason why this guide has not been updated is simple ; There hasn't been any changes to the quest progression (that I'm aware of) since 'Through Sacred Ground' was implemented.

I'm still around and will update this guide whenever new content becomes available.

Thanks to everyone who commented / criticized / praised this guide as of yet.
Thanks!
Thanks for this, will be needed once I get key :)
"
KrapnoV escreveu:
"
siffin escreveu:
I have updated the quest guide for 0.9.8 as I have a lot of people looking at this on toe and it seems like the original creator isn't very active.

The reason why this guide has not been updated is simple ; There hasn't been any changes to the quest progression (that I'm aware of) since 'Through Sacred Ground' was implemented.

I'm still around and will update this guide whenever new content becomes available.

Thanks to everyone who commented / criticized / praised this guide as of yet.

Yea, nothing has changed...

"
KrapnoV escreveu:

Mercy Mission
---------------
This quest log is given to you by Bestel in Twilight Strand.
It requires you to travel to Tidal Island (entrance located in Terraces -> Tidal Island) and locate then kill Vulatas the Scavenger
Última edição por Khodar em 30 de abr de 2012 03:08:15
Thanks for making this! This will be very helpful!
awww wheres the fun in a guide :P just read the quests xD but thx anyway for your time n effort!
New act 1 quests in 9.9

"A Dirty Job" Clearing out all mobs in fetid pool...

"The Way Forward"
As a suggestion, there should be something in the quest description describing the # of levels in a dungeon and the location of the waypoint in each level and perhaps tips on how to beat the end boss. I personally would find that useful.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
Other than helping if a quest glitches up and you can't go no farther but no idea that it is bugged, I don't see the reason for guides.. they ruin the exploration and fun of adventures; however, with that aside I will have to admit that this is on nice guide. Great job, ^.^ (.)

It is nice to know the rewards, in particular what the difference is with whom you 'side' with in act 2.
Is it just me, or it is better to side with the bandits in act 2 (in my case, for resistance) than to get the skill point ? You will get the skill anyway sooner or later, but resistance is something harder to come by.
Endure, in endurance, grow stronger. - Dakkon

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional