Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
hassattack escreveu:
Did Kripp intentionally leave out the extra 10% chance to shock node next to static blows? Or is this just something you spec out of once you get GMP because your chance to shock is already so high?

He'll probably grab it way later if he gets to a very high level. I'm doing pretty much the same build and grabbed it since I need the damage. GG 0% quality FP, 4L
Última edição por Nickoladze em 25 de fev de 2013 20:58:19
i dont play this build, but my witch uses FP/ADL as well, and i´m wondering if i understood this correctly.

From the mechanics thread: "Shocked: 276ms per 1% max life dealt as lightning (...) If the duration would be less that 300ms, it's ignored entirely (the effect is not applied).".

To me that suggests that the big advantage about static blows for FP/ADL users isnt the 10% chance to shock on hit, but rather the increased duration.
ADL doesnt do a ton of dmg per hit, especially on a non-crit (when the 10% chance is relevant), so that often the shock effect wouldnt be applied.
By increasing the duration by 45%, you dont need to hit for ~1.1% of the mobs hp anymore, but only for 0.75%, and whenever the damage done by ADL is somewhere between those values, you now get a shock stack where you wouldnt without static blows.
ign: ggtyfutoo
My Witch version of this Build with a few adjustments:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197798
IGN - Endoplasm
Última edição por kot0005 em 26 de fev de 2013 03:05:32
lmao only if kripp would make a official post for this build like he did the templar he would help so many people out.
"
lmao only if kripp would make a official post for this build like he did the templar he would help so many people out.

Bug the shit out of him for it. He might have posted in one of his posts/streams. Not 100% sure though.

(Dont hate me Kripp if you see this)

He didn't post it yet.

He should because his last 2 YouTube posts were kinda meh. Now the Freeze Pulse Marauder is something many people want to see, even though most of us already know how it's done.

Do it!
"
"

Bug the shit out of him for it. He might have posted in one of his posts/streams. Not 100% sure though.

(Dont hate me Kripp if you see this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbBaotIcOOg
how much of an addition is a 20% freezepulse anyway?

some people stay they still roll almost as hard with nonquality or -10q
60% projectile speed...
Check the feedback forum on freeze pulse they explain what Q is doing exactly, it's quiet easy to test also, find a gem or wand that give same projectile speed as a Q10 FP gem and try it out.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional