Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

If you dont have the gear build prozons FP build on templar forums its better anway and cheaper
"
danteafk escreveu:
so in short, if you dont get items for free from your viewers and everything else in your arse this build will not work without high end gear.

right?

He doesnt get gear for free, he always pays a fair price for what he get. Also, he plays a LOT which result in lot of currency/gears, and he plays with people who play a lot too which bring even more gear and currencies.

Stop hating guys, this guy plays a massive amount of hours per day, its normal that he has stuff you dont.

The only advantage he has is that whenever he want to sell stuff, he has 4000 people watching his stream, so he has fast reply/offer and can get the best price for whatever he sell.
Última edição por Aoewin em 11 de fev de 2013 13:45:23
I am no hater, I follow him since D3 and I know that viewers and his team gave him items for free so he could progress fast, it was like that in D3 and also In PoE in the beginning. ofc he is trading now fairly has he has pretty much everything.

to my question again, will this build work for someone that starts PoE fresh without any item-repertoire as kripp has?

Última edição por danteafk em 11 de fev de 2013 13:56:53
"
starexile escreveu:

@frodofraggins:
You will need a good amount of dex for sure, due to using LMP/GMP.
You will also need high int, to max out FP.

Actually, what I'm asking is how do you get a list of what that build gives you for stats? I'd like to compare different tree builds based on a comparison of bonuses.
There are four points that confuse me at the end of the build. Why take projectile damage nodes over say other crit nodes? And why take acceleration? Doesn't this build need cast speed and not attack speed?
"
danteafk escreveu:
I am no hater, I follow him since D3 and I know that viewers and his team gave him items for free so he could progress fast, it was like that in D3 and also In PoE in the beginning. ofc he is trading now fairly has he has pretty much everything.

to my question again, will this build work for someone that starts PoE fresh without any item-repertoire as kripp has?

His team may give him items but he gives them items as well. It's the way teams should run. Just because that nice wand has your name on it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't share it with your teammate that actually uses them. If you don't know the other players then fine sell it, but if you keep running maps with them then you should all share to make the team better.

Última edição por FrodoFraggins em 11 de fev de 2013 14:36:35
For all people complaining about gear for this build:

There is a road to the right of elemental adaptation that will net +30 dex/int. There are two free agility nodes, and a free savant node with no deviation from the posted skill tree. That plus a decent onyx amulet is way more than enough to get to whatever level you desire. Adjust your gear, use some of your respec points, sacrifice a couple +8% life nodes or crit nodes and you're done. His amulet just makes it quicker to level.

The unique bow + PA is just to get through early levels fast. By the time he got to act 3 normal, it wasn't even that much faster than someone just using FP.

This spec is easily doable. Getting to level 50 with just zero quality FP+LMP and bear trap shouldn't be hard with this much life.
How do you know this is the build he is aiming for ? can't see anything about anywhere ^^
What exactly are the pros and cons of starting this build as a shadow vs marauder?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional