Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

It wasn't maxed out... he should have gotten the freeze duration nodes instead of the projectile damage ones.
freeze duration? who the f cares about freeze duration?..
PM me in the forum if i win
This should be able to sustain a more budget player.
Favoring witch tree over shadow tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFB8uIzPKS72SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPdrKpZ88AakFWnhBo47DgpTzrY5CKCm03YGmyOZLUEnjyMdp2uGYX3pl3GgW-nCCSqtvpG1wSz2t3YJI9GNuntIBRN8B8CcTbF0NCBSeNq4XOiAB8Cz2WyOIuMnqFVxmZPr5sWb5UEVkosnFWuSbJEqwLjj6YHpS0fghBtGd-wwfOio3_GJ6l-WRGWHNzBxVptnaMOSOOfiEIkPPyroi7UGfIdp1xd8ryfSVFw1XBSQZausw==

Gaining the 2x 30 dex nodes.
Losing out on going conduit end game.
Minor hp loss, aswell crit chance increase but gaining flat dmg.
Could still rush for the life on the right side. Grab the 2 connector int nodes. To later respec into witch.
You have earlier acces to dmg increase compared to shadow tree.

Witch tree is more or less the same as shadow
Última edição por mYsca em 13 de fev de 2013 13:13:44
what exactly do u mean by budget player? kripp's build requirements are pretty basic as it is.
"
what exactly do u mean by budget player? kripp's build requirements are pretty basic as it is.

want what ur smoking pls.
well i'm guessing his variation depends on 5link (as all good builds are) and it's always good to have as much quality gems as possible (not in every case ofcourse), so i'm just curious what he meant by "budget" player, that's all. kripp's build isn't that expensive to pull off, than his previous wander build actually.
"
Oats_PT escreveu:

Ohhhhh now that makes sense. Thank you for the answer. However If he was going for those projectile damage nodes wouldn't it be better to get 2 elemental damage nodes on the top and 2 projectile on the bottom? thats more dps than going through Acceleration.
like so
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC_gSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRXnFm8ZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7Sj6KS4pTzbpOtg9_ELDRnFJO0lRTdhQUFRJVUtVxlhjWfNabV3yXz9mT2e9bXtwUnDVcn5zs3y4f8aBSYFvgpuIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZMnlSCboZ2jna6ePKIApwinXKeErKqyOLQMtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT95334TjauOE45_kIudS6-7sOO5v7w7wH_Br8NnyHfIv893z6vZI96b8q_v1tDjW0dIZ

hard to see that it was an oversight by him because kripp loves min max right?

Needed the 20 dex.
"
samuraiduel escreveu:
"
Oats_PT escreveu:

Ohhhhh now that makes sense. Thank you for the answer. However If he was going for those projectile damage nodes wouldn't it be better to get 2 elemental damage nodes on the top and 2 projectile on the bottom? thats more dps than going through Acceleration.
like so
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC_gSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRXnFm8ZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7Sj6KS4pTzbpOtg9_ELDRnFJO0lRTdhQUFRJVUtVxlhjWfNabV3yXz9mT2e9bXtwUnDVcn5zs3y4f8aBSYFvgpuIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZMnlSCboZ2jna6ePKIApwinXKeErKqyOLQMtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT95334TjauOE45_kIudS6-7sOO5v7w7wH_Br8NnyHfIv893z6vZI96b8q_v1tDjW0dIZ

Needed the 20 dex.

He is right next to 30 dex nodes. still does not make sense.
"
Oats_PT escreveu:
"
samuraiduel escreveu:
"
Oats_PT escreveu:

like so
Spoiler

Needed the 20 dex.

He is right next to 30 dex nodes. still does not make sense.

The goal is to get the projectile damage nodes. The choice to get there is between taking acceleration(1 node) or 10% elemental damage(2 nodes). If he needs the dex he would have to take another dex node, which makes it either 3 nodes or just spend 1 for acceleration. More clear?
Sorry for being a little off-topic here, basically I have been playing a similar character for a while (I play a lot of alts) it isn't really inspired by Kripps build BUT the concept is the same cold+lightnig damage - in my version I use Freezing Pulse + lightning damage and spark totem with + cold damage for help, also I use Frostbite for my curse. The difference is that I'm a Templar with Eldritch Battery and I'm on sc.

It has been working very well but now that I have reached merciless I'm kinda stuck because I get completely destroyed by melee.

TL;DR how do I get physical resistance (armour) to make it in merciless?
Nothing to see here.
Última edição por ReZar em 13 de fev de 2013 20:32:50

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional