Dual Strike

My apologies, I stand corrected. It's been a long time since I last checked that behaviour - it's clearly currently tied to the left mouse button specifically rather than the default attack.
This really shines with 45% cc and 370% cd. Im shredding merciless rare mobs in under 5 hits. Great damage skill!
This is definitely a pretty inane question, but I want to make sure the tooltip is telling me the truth.

When you add an "Additional Damage" support gem the tooltip displays the damage being added to *both* weapons. Is that a display error with the damage being added to total damage, or do you actually get double returns from these kinds of support gems?

Same question applies to +Damage auras, applying to both weapons and therefore doubled for DStrike.... OR display error?

I just want to know the intended and experienced behaviours.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
applying to both weapons separately then adding them back together is normal. it is still applying to all of the skill's total in the amount it would have added.

as for raw increases such as anger and wrath or added cold and added light and added chaos... not sure.
got a visual problem with this skill weird looking lines apear whenever i use this skill

runing on a mac with wineskin port.
is there a reason to use dual strike over double strike ? i mean even when you're dual wielding it seems better to use double strike since you'll most likely lower your dmg if you use both weapons instead of the best 2 times.
"
Soulfighter escreveu:
is there a reason to use dual strike over double strike ? i mean even when you're dual wielding it seems better to use double strike since you'll most likely lower your dmg if you use both weapons instead of the best 2 times.

It does noticeably more damage than Double Strike. Double Strike does 70% of your main weapon x2, Dual Strike does 100% of both your weapons. Obviously if you're using a lvl 4 dagger in your offhand Double Strike would do more damage, but if you keep both your weapons to a decent level then Dual Strike will do more.
Última edição por PyrosEien em 28 de fev de 2013 03:34:35
thanks
I kinda wish this skill was a support gem.

There are so few skills that take advantage of the fact that the player is dual wielding and making this into a support gem would fix that.

Simply have cause the skill to strike with both weapons for 200%-250% manna cost.
so hows the attack speed calculated? hear people saying its the speed of your main hand but i always felt its averaged between both weapons in some way isnt it?
ign DivineRapierMedusa

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional