Elemental Hit

"
BlaZen4 escreveu:
Is Elemental hit compatible with Weapon Elemental Damage support and nodes like elemental damage and weapon elemental damage (Catalyse)

It's Elemental Damage dealt with a Weapon skill (ie. Attack). It benefits.

"
BlaZen4 escreveu:
Trying to make a Bow - Elemental damage build with lesser, chain, weapon elemental damage and elemental hit itself and I'm not seeing any damage increases from nodes or the gem Weapon Elemental Damage

The gem description explicitly mentions it's Base Damage, ie. without modifiers. It's a quirk with how stats are displayed currently.
(also, with LMP/Chain it's probably not going to be much of an increase anymore :P )
Just to be clear, for a bow user, do increases in projectile damage increases elemental hit damage??

I assume this is the case but you never know.
Yes, the additional Elemental Damage will count as Projectile Damage as well.
elemental equilibrium might be the biggest dps boost for elemental hit that I know of. My bow duelist was using a level 8 gem in merciless docks with elemental equilibrium and and clear mobs surprisingly fast.
PATH OF FLIPPING
Until you get two Elemental damage types on your gear (or from an ally's Aura) anyways. Even just getting one will hurt EE's effectiveness pretty notably. But yes, it's pretty good stuff.
I have my hopes up for one of my favourite skill gems, Elemental Hit for when Scion is released.

Hopefully the girl will be in easy reach for both Weapon Elemental Damage passives, Elemental Equilibrium and some nice manaregen nodes or Blood Magic + Vaal Pact.

For now I have difficulties sustaining spammability of the skill on any other characters without sacrificing too much survivability.

On another note: Elemental Hit is probably the best candidate for using with EE, but it's still questionable if it's worth dropping items with + flat ele damage and some elemental auras.
"
NorbTheOne escreveu:
I have my hopes up for one of my favourite skill gems, Elemental Hit for when Scion is released.

Hopefully the girl will be in easy reach for both Weapon Elemental Damage passives, Elemental Equilibrium and some nice manaregen nodes or Blood Magic + Vaal Pact.

For now I have difficulties sustaining spammability of the skill on any other characters without sacrificing too much survivability.

On another note: Elemental Hit is probably the best candidate for using with EE, but it's still questionable if it's worth dropping items with + flat ele damage and some elemental auras.

And i think, the BEST candidate ever for EE (Elemenatal Equlibrium) is obviously Explosive Arrow. Unlike Elemental Hit, Explosive Arrow guarantees -50% resistance from EE to be applied for explosion.

As for elemental hit.... damn it's mana cost is soooo high...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Última edição por MortalKombat3 em 12 de out de 2013 11:42:34
I guess a cat rolled over the keyboard when the spreadsheet was open. Mana cost is unrealistically high. This skill is dead to me now.
A silly one..if using EH do the bow statistics mean anything? Or is it more like a spell where the wand damage is irrelevant?
Última edição por xmaniac em 27 de out de 2013 18:04:59
Elemental Hit is an Attack, not a Spell :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional