0.10.1 has been deployed!

As I mentioned in the past, we're expecting to announce our new race season prizes within the next week. It's a big departure from what we were running in Closed Beta, but should make competing in races a lot more fun. For those people who have been helping us with the prize-less calibration races, thanks much for the feedback and data!

There are some short-term fixes coming to the 0.10.1 patch series in the near future. It's likely that the following will be introduced very, very soon:
  • A /dnd mode that streamers can use to get around people spamming them with messages. More improvements to this will be made over time.
  • A few more high-level mods that can spawn on items available from level 77 maps. We want to get these in soon before players spend too much wealth crafting end-game items without those mods available.
  • Changes to targeting of minions.

By the way, a common thing we're seeing in Open Beta is people posting "You need to fix/add feature X!" posts in announcement or patch notes threads. While I love hearing feedback about this stuff, and we spend a lot of time reading the forums to find out what people want us to fix, we'd appreciate it if you didn't post these types of requests in announcement or patch notes threads. The purpose of these threads is to discuss the news of the announcement or the things changed in the patch, rather than to remind us of the (many) problems that are still to be fixed. We will get to them over time and are trying to hit the high priority/safe ones first!

Thanks again for your feedback and support of the game. Things are getting under control and we're going to pump out content. I even got a chance to play last night - my HC shadow died to exploding spawns at level 14 :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 12 de fev de 2013 19:58:45
Cool!!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
love the new patch

Btw when are we gonna see the act 3 fix when changing zones?

This is the thread i was referring to:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/97298

The PackCheck found no errors.
Última edição por haloja em 12 de fev de 2013 20:08:02
better than 1.07
Thanks for making a /dnd in the works for all the streamers out there.
I don't stream myself, I only watch them, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one getting annoyed of all these whispers the streamers get.

Thanks for actually taking care of the community!
yay, now we'll get to see the old d2 "dueling and damage scam" again!
IGN Macesaremanttofly
So curious about the new prize! Hopefully you guys will make some races accessible to semi-retarded people like me too. Duelist seemed to have improved a lot, defined his character more with the new animations.
Gotta love those exploding spawns, lol
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Wondering if the races will be so that other people who don't have that much time to grind all day to win something too.
GJ GGG, better than 1.07 for sure :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional