0.10.1 has been deployed!

cant wait to try the changes later on :).

By the change buffing Armour values to equal Evasion ratings...

Does this mean the % or the Base Stats?

also does this apply to ES or just Armor. i know armor was lackin.
"
sloppie escreveu:
better than 1.07

Funny how eveyone will know what you're talking about by just stating a few numbers xD

Anyway, keep up the good work GGG!
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
Awesome gem graphics!!!
Thanks for the patch and update Chris! Keep it up as always!
ITS FINE, ITS FINE

JAY WILSON PLAYING POE 24/7
AMAZING! THNX GGG!!! :)
Beta Member Since 2010
RIP Chris_Shadow
IGN: Aux
Looking forward to 10.2!
You say you're very aware of all the problems that are still out there, and that you have to prioritize on which things to fix first - let me say I'm very glad you see minion AI as a high priority, because it is :D Looking forward to seeing how this upcoming minion targeting change is gonna work out.
I think the highest priority is to cut down the DC frequency, especially when resurrected from instance and back to town -- then crashed and back to login screen, never failed. This makes creating a town portal in the instance pointless as after logging on again, the town portal no longer there. It's tired to keep fighting your way through from Waterfall Cave lvl 2 to the top of the pyramid and die again. As the instance will also be reset from 8-15 mins, sometimes we can't make it on time (if logging out will also persist the state for 8-15 mins).

That's the only frustration that I have with PoE, the rest are awesome! Keep up the great work!
Shadow Character Build:
Essence Drain + Contagion + Curse Vulnerable on Damage Taken + Decoy Totem
Armor + Energy Shield
Wand + Spirit Shield

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional