My Divination Card, Pride Before The Fall

wow at least you have shiloads of money man haha those titles tho.
Anyway I hope the better for you and if you have to get into the surgery don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine.
I don't want to get too personal in public, we can go PM if you want more details.
But it was in august. the main reason I went (I had to be airlifted, twice), went fine. probably would have been 3-4 weeks aswell, but I had some nasty side effects (got a virus which led internal bleeding, malnurished, dehydrated and much more). They wanted us to stay longer but at that point (60ish days) it was just a waiting+recovery game. Can do that locally.

It's unique for me too, no one else we know has it. Have all the symptoms you described, minus the "family history".

I'm in Minnesota USA. I rarely type "best wishes". was just thinking of something more unique than typical "get well soon" (not possible, in a way. it's incurable. only manageable) or "good luck" and the likes. I like to mix up phrases every now-and-then, just for some variety and know plenty of 'foreign' people online to get phrases from.

Also ya, I morbidly joke about it/all my issues too. No point in being super serious about it (or anything) it'll just drive you mental.

Also, if you don't like veggies (atleast green veggies), depending on the meds they give you, you now have an excuse to avoid them :D
rawr. fear me.
Figured I’d give an update here. Since my last post, I’ve had two more heart surgeries; one was a redo of the first, which was done incorrectly, and the most recent was a full aortic replacement. I’m still disabled due to the consequences of the original dissection, but I no longer have the spectre of death looming over me at all times. If I could have bought another div card I would have for both as I still play this a ton and it continues to hold great meaning for me. Thank you to everyone who’s expressed well wishes over the years!
My cousin had Marfan's. I wish you the best in the future.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional