The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

everything (including first post) is player found infomation. There *is* a recipe for 3 regals but either nobody has worked out what it is yet, or more likely someone has and does not want to share it while they buy up w/e makes the recipe.

I've seen varying ilvls tossed around, 70 (doesnt work), 75, 78 etc. I'm not doing max level maps yet so cant confirm/deny those last two.
could probably also be because lvl 75 items are usefull in other ways than to not identify and save up for a recipe, if u got an good high lvl rare u can potentially sell it for more than 3 regals or even better use it for your own build :P
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
bjarky escreveu:
could probably also be because lvl 75 items are usefull in other ways than to not identify and save up for a recipe, if u got an good high lvl rare u can potentially sell it for more than 3 regals or even better use it for your own build :P

you don't necessarely need to press "ACCEPT" when u try recipes ;)

you can just try and cancel afterward (think about the recipe for selling mirror ;)
"
bjarky escreveu:
could probably also be because lvl 75 items are usefull in other ways

may be true for huge amounts of the item pool, but I cant imagine an "active" use for a 'rusted sword' (as example) with high itemlevel, even more of 60 or 70 and above... ^^

If you have a good pool of comparable rare jewelries, this may also be the fact for some of them (gold rings <=8%, resist rings ~20%...)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
radiatoren escreveu:
Recipe: 5 Items of the same type and of magic or rare rarity
Reward: 1 New Item of that type & Rarity (not identified) with a "random" number of sockets
Finder: ChickenNwaffles

Hi, i have a question regarding this. What about the itemlevel of the newly formed item?

for example:
Let's say i vendor a mix of coral rings, some with low itemlevel such as 30 and some with itemlevel 60+, what will i be getting?
"
zheavy escreveu:
"
radiatoren escreveu:
Reward: 1 New Item of that type & Rarity (not identified) with a "random" number of sockets

Hi, i have a question regarding this. What about the itemlevel of the newly formed item?

for example:
Let's say i vendor a mix of coral rings, some with low itemlevel such as 30 and some with itemlevel 60+, what will i be getting?

Unfortunately you will likely get a level 30 coral ring
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
radiatoren escreveu:
"
zheavy escreveu:
"
radiatoren escreveu:

for example:

Unfortunately you will likely get a level 30 coral ring

what do u mean by likely? is it randomized between the itemlevel of the items i put? or is it fixed to be lowest?
trying to understand how the system handles this recipe.
"
zheavy escreveu:

what do u mean by likely? is it randomized between the itemlevel of the items i put? or is it fixed to be lowest?
trying to understand how the system handles this recipe.

I am also trying to understand the system :P

This thread is based entirely on observations and itemlevel has not been as high a priority since it is essentially "invisible" to players unless you /itemlevel it. In this case there has been some people mentioning average-, median- and lowest itemlevel as determining for the resulting item. Most commonly mentioned is lowest level which is what I would use as the basic assumption. It could also be some freaky formula determining the resulting item level, but if you dare, using the recipe is a way to get a final result.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
Recipe: Iron Ring + Skill Gem
Reward: Resistance Ring (red gem = fire, blue gem = frost and green gem = lightning)
Finder: LionGuild

Recipe: Amulet + red Gem + blue Gem + green Gem
Reward: "Onyx" Amulet +10-20 to all stats
Finder: Interesting

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been answered before, tried searching around but couldn't find anything, so: does anyone know how the implicid mod on the Rings/Amulets created with these recipes are determined?
if the wiki is right this would really suck for crafting for the little man

set of 75+ itemlvl = 1 regal i find it overkill
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional