The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

nobody's willing to share their findings... seems to be very valuable/powerful recipes :-/
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Either the recipes are extremely complicated/rare, a very well-kept secret, limited to certain leagues or it just haven't been posted in the places others and I search. No matter what the reason is, I am kind of happy that not all recipes are known. It will give the swell of new players in "Sacrifice of the Vaal" more to explore.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
You maybe want to add: 3 of the same unique Map = rare unidentified Map +1 Level
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
deleted
Última edição por shroudb em 16 de fev de 2014 09:45:20
"
Nozirah escreveu:
Did anyone find the 4th for 1.04 and what were the 1.06 recipes I dont see any changes.

Now, why would anyone reveal recipies that actually make them rich :)?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
radiatoren escreveu:
I am kind of happy that not all recipes are known.

I am kind of unhappy that this makes room for 'exploitation'. People that make (excessive) profit from such knowledge are the only ones who really could be happy about their exclusiveness...
--
"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
"
radiatoren escreveu:

I am kind of unhappy that this makes room for 'exploitation'. People that make (excessive) profit from such knowledge are the only ones who really could be happy about their exclusiveness...

Couldn't agree more.
"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
"
radiatoren escreveu:

well, if they took their time to find out the recipes shouldn't they have some profit from them?

it's not like someone is forbidding you from figuring it out.

but, personally, as i don't have much time to play at recipe figuring, although i like it as a concept, it would be really swell if GGG would p.e. announce recipes 3-4patches AFTER they are introduced. This would still give 1-2months to those who find them themselves to profit, but will also help us with not so much free time.
"
shroudb escreveu:
well, if they took their time to find out the recipes shouldn't they have some profit from them?

You have a rough idea on how many combinations could be possible?! Even more for not having ANY idea about ANY aspect of the recipe (at least purpose or an limitation about the expected result)...
On the other hand, and from what we can expect; recipes of (very) high value will not be (never again) that cheap that everyone can afford them with no ease... but low- & mid-worthy recipes should also have NOT that much impact to legitimate this 'exclusive' access.

"
shroudb escreveu:
it would be really swell if GGG would p.e. announce recipes 3-4patches AFTER they are introduced.

This, at very least. IMHO they should give some hints about the intention of recipes they add. This can be very vague on release and become more and more clear by time, of course.

And, it should be laid open, how many recipes are 'missing' and NOT published to common knowledge. (as example: available in the wiki)
--
The 1.06 recipes are probably something to add mods to weapons or armour etc.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Última edição por Sneakypaw em 18 de fev de 2014 06:03:34

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional