Recent Ascendancy Class Announcements

until i see the patch notes its kinda deceptively worded.

"
Other than changes to Unique Flasks, these changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have (no legacy versions are created).

this proceeds everything said, meaning everything said will be "other than changes to unique flasks". this suggests to me they will be creating legacy versions of all flasks.

it would be great to get some clarification, but that is what the wording says to me pretty clearly.
"
SaiyanZ escreveu:
"
xMustard escreveu:
until i see the patch notes its kinda deceptively worded.

"
Other than changes to Unique Flasks, these changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have (no legacy versions are created).

this proceeds everything said, meaning everything said will be "other than changes to unique flasks". this suggests to me they will be creating legacy versions of all flasks.

it would be great to get some clarification, but that is what the wording says to me pretty clearly.

It doesn't suggest that. Is English your first language?

It says the exact opposite.
There wont be any legacy versions, since all flasks (already existing and dropping in future) will receive this "change"
"
maddannik escreveu:
Will patch destroy flexibility of classes? I think classic builds is dead no more mara-necromancer,mara or scion- srs, no more witch with swords and etc.

The Third Marauder Ascendant hasn't been announced yet and from what it Art entails it seems to be a Fire-Themed Caster so SRS Marauder is still likely possible.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
you basically took more skills out of skill tree and add on another skill tree layer.... disaster.... i would expect more unique skills and spells not %5 attack speed %15 projectile speed. so boring and uninspiring.
My_Bloody_Valentine

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional