Path of Exile: Ascendancy launches tomorrow!

So the release was pushed back 3 hours or is that just a display bug on the time?
So the countdown clock on the front page is wrong? Its saying ~3 pm EST and this post says 8 pm EST. Rather a large difference...
Torrent 7.5GB?
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Speaking of Masters does your Standard/HC Master Favour get combined with the temp league Favour?

I've never checked.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
TA_Tadpoles escreveu:
true men dont eat snacks when play PoE, he smoke weed, GET YOUR WEED READY, BOYS!!!

Nonsense, true men don't do drugs. Drugs are for losers. :P
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
This is going to make surviving a long day at work well worth the wait!
Hyped but I guess I miss the first 6 hours :/
Última edição por ladish em 4 de mar de 2016 02:49:59
So which is right the front page countdown or this post? Front page is saying at 2pm central usa time and this post says 8pm.
"
Bex_GGG escreveu:

The hideout with the most items will be the one that remains in the parent league.

Kinda makes it hard when you dont know which one has the most items and you are unable to add things to you Talisman Hideout to make sure that one gets transferred...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional