Lunaris Temple Level 3 --WAYPOINT

I just cleared out Lunaris temple on Merciless. It took hours, I went in to Piety with almost full resists, 42% physical reduction and a bit more than 2k health at level 71. The health is low, I know, I've been working my ass of to get more health gear, and Passive skills points. Was killed within seconds twice, the 2nd time I was so flustered I forgot to set a portal. Now I have to clear level 3 again to get there, and I just want to say that experience has left me wanting to kill puppies, followed by kittens. No waypoint on level 3: W ... T ... F. Are you worried about people zoning into level 3 just to farm Piety?? Again W.T.F. People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

People who suck at life kill animals in an abusal, uprisen blind sense of ire.

Perhaps you are fulfilling this mechanistic role of the psyche to compensate for your smaller scaled woes, mhmm...?

Learn to play the cut-throat game. It will always have yieldings, but you're only going to make it harder on yourself by complaining about it! Don't complain. Use your brain.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Última edição por Deceptionist em 18 de fev de 2013 10:40:25
You forgot to create a town portal, learn from your mistakes.
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
Are you worried about people zoning into level 3 just to farm Piety?? Again W.T.F. People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

You are correct. Lunaris does not have a waypoint there for the exact same reason Vaal Pyramid does not have one. They do not want to make boss farming too easy (yet I can run through the entire pyramid under 1 minute directly towards the boss).If anything, they need to lock every next floor until you have met certain criteria (kill X critters, kill specific mini bosses, etc).

So you made a squishy character... forgot to put up a portal... and now want to kill kittens and puppies. To be fair, all I see is a failed build, player made mistake and a total lack of human kindness (who on earth would want to kill cute lil' puppies and kittens :(!!).

It sux to die like that and lose your portal, but that is all in the game.
Not to be a jerk, but your character sounds like he's really undergeared if you're level 71. I have 2.4k Health, full resist, and 51% physical damage reduction...at level 57, without a set of items that are completely useful (i.e. some of my gear sucks).

I can't imagine that Piety is easy on Merciless.

Perhaps you should keep clearing it to get sweet gear, and take her out after that

Also, just because you can't farm it doesn't mean others couldn't - I'm sure there are plenty of pimped out high level folk who could easily farm Piety on Merciless.
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

Dead puppies aren't much fun.
So, u want they to add something in the game couse u forget stuff?
IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro escreveu:
So, u want they to add something in the game couse u forget stuff?

Lol. +1
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
"
Ferumbras escreveu:
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
Are you worried about people zoning into level 3 just to farm Piety?? Again W.T.F. People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

You are correct. Lunaris does not have a waypoint there for the exact same reason Vaal Pyramid does not have one. They do not want to make boss farming too easy (yet I can run through the entire pyramid under 1 minute directly towards the boss).If anything, they need to lock every next floor until you have met certain criteria (kill X critters, kill specific mini bosses, etc).

So you made a squishy character... forgot to put up a portal... and now want to kill kittens and puppies. To be fair, all I see is a failed build, player made mistake and a total lack of human kindness (who on earth would want to kill cute lil' puppies and kittens :(!!).

It sux to die like that and lose your portal, but that is all in the game.

So you missed my point completely.
Neither Vaal nor Piety are easily farmable. People farm Docks, not Vaal or Piety.

Asking for anything to be added/changed/buffed/nerfed is completely pointless on this forum, there are too many fanboys around. Just don't bother and realise that:

- the game is perfection incarnate
- GGG is the best since sliced bread
- stupid difficult = fun difficult

And since trolling is allowed on this forum because we're all adults, don't expect a decent discussion anywhere here.
Última edição por Bundin em 18 de fev de 2013 11:15:35

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional