Lunaris Temple Level 3 --WAYPOINT

Honestly the only time I felt frustrated, was before the servers upgrade, when you could get randomly disconnected. That sucked because there is nothing you could do, it was out of my control.
There was also an issue with a constant crash while taking portals that I had, but that seems to be mostly solved too.

With a current stable server and major bug free game, I don't see a reason why there should be a WP in level 3. Like other said, it avoids the constant easy farming of the boss.
"
Semantic escreveu:
Not to be a jerk, but your character sounds like he's really undergeared if you're level 71. I have 2.4k Health, full resist, and 51% physical damage reduction...at level 57, without a set of items that are completely useful (i.e. some of my gear sucks).

I can't imagine that Piety is easy on Merciless.

Perhaps you should keep clearing it to get sweet gear, and take her out after that

Also, just because you can't farm it doesn't mean others couldn't - I'm sure there are plenty of pimped out high level folk who could easily farm Piety on Merciless.

Congrats on choosing Marauder. Either that or hardcore defensively focused.

Obviously, you don't really understand how leveling up affects your character. The difference between level 57 and 71 is around 15/16 skill points, and the possibility of acquiring a couple lucky upgrades that will probably give around 20-30 extra life per piece. Of the 15 points, a few of them are going to be life nodes. There is no comparison to starting out as a Marauder to the amount of life you are going to have.

And I'm positive that no one who is interested in the gear itemlevel that Piety drops goes into solo merciless Piety and takes it for granted.
"
mglsts escreveu:
Honestly the only time I felt frustrated, was before the servers upgrade, when you could get randomly disconnected. That sucked because there is nothing you could do, it was out of my control.
There was also an issue with a constant crash while taking portals that I had, but that seems to be mostly solved too.

With a current stable server and major bug free game, I don't see a reason why there should be a WP in level 3. Like other said, it avoids the constant easy farming of the boss.

Maybe you shouldn't try to talk about easy Piety farming when you have no idea what you're talking about.
Última edição por WtheFbbqsauce em 18 de fev de 2013 11:24:29
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
W ... T ... F. Are you worried about people zoning into level 3 just to farm Piety?? Again W.T.F. People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

YES, they are and with good reason.

(Clarification, bosses weren't in separate zones through much of beta they changed that and removed chests from spawning 100% to combat easy farming).
Nothing to see here.
Última edição por ReZar em 18 de fev de 2013 11:30:17
2k health at 71 wow, that's default scrubcore league for ya
Wierd, i felt piety was way harder on cruel. Might be my gear though. I was at 1900 hp 700 ES. Just remember fire resist on lunaris lvl 3 and on piety have full lightning resist and ice + fire form are easy to dodge. Stand behind pillars when shes shooting arrows, run like hell when shes fire frenzied and DPS the crap out of her in normal form.

Oak merciless, there's a real challenge for ya :) damn near impossible, took me a solid 10 minutes with ring around the rosie and bear trap :P
"

No need for namecalling, I'm at 1800 hp on lvl 72. I only die to physical reflect. As ranged it's pretty easy to dodge attacks. I play "scrubcore" because I don't have time to make a new char with limited gameing time. Also I hate alts so I would just make the same char with the same spec and how fun is that?
"

a little less if I cap all 3 resists
I really like that in some dungeons, especially the last floor of Lunaris Temple - that there are no Waypoints. It gives a good sense of adventure and danger, delving deeper and deeper - you MUST remember to put a Portal down and if you don't, you may have to delve all over again.

It's great IMO and should stay this way, if anything - in future content I would like deeper dungeons with more floors where there are no Waypoints.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
"
WtheFbbqsauce escreveu:
I just cleared out Lunaris temple on Merciless. It took hours, I went in to Piety with almost full resists, 42% physical reduction and a bit more than 2k health at level 71. The health is low, I know, I've been working my ass of to get more health gear, and Passive skills points. Was killed within seconds twice, the 2nd time I was so flustered I forgot to set a portal. Now I have to clear level 3 again to get there, and I just want to say that experience has left me wanting to kill puppies, followed by kittens. No waypoint on level 3: W ... T ... F. Are you worried about people zoning into level 3 just to farm Piety?? Again W.T.F. People would rather kill puppies than try to farm Piety.

You're way undergeared for Merciless, so no surprise you're having a tough time.

Plus what does physical redux matter for Lunaris temple? The biggest pieces of shit in there are those minigun abominations, and they deal fire damage.

To summarize: with proper gear its not at all difficult to run through L3 or Vaal Pyramid in minutes to get to the boss.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional