The 0.10.1d account changes

+1 for making the new security measures optional. I'm another one of the many people with dynamic IP assignment, and the geolocation service you're using is randomly assigning my IPs to one of several towns/city areas around here.
Waiting for the email and entering the security code each day is just a PITA. It's probably a good thing to have these features enabled by default for new accounts, but please let us disable them.
Goddamn it is super annoying to see everyday account locked !

Please GGG roll back or do something.
I really hope .10.1h addresses these issues.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I'm in Boise, ID, and play on a couple different networks, but all within (or near) the city of Boise. However, I keep getting an email saying that last time I logged in was from Portland Oregon... None of my stuff has been taken, so it's not a hack, I think the code has its cities mixed up
This is a super great feature but it's pretty anoying for me right now.
I'm playing at work and at home and I need to unlock my account EVERY time I want to play.

Also, I right now, I don't even receive any email to unlock my account (I normaly receive all the email though)
Última edição por nordentipwel em 26 de fev de 2013 19:33:05
any chance u guys could introduce Identyfakator application ? (like the bnet or Rift or swtor one?)
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
when I change my email

is .gmail.com but i write gmali.com

can I change my account again?
an authentictor would be great.
I have to check my e-mail each time i want to log in. I think this system need to be improved. Anyway, a solution for the security could be a personal second chest with a password on it to stock valuable gem ect... Thank you for this game, i have tons of fun playing it everyday
First I like to thank you guys for your work and for a great game!
But I have the same problem as many players here, every time i want to lock in I have to unlock my account because I have no static IP.
I hope you will work on a solution to that.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional