How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
sarahaustin escreveu:
Indisponível

Not bad for a start. :)

Don't want to mock you but everyone get's those. Level 18:
Indisponível
Indisponível

Edit: But to say something on topic... Im doing fine so far with my SSF character. Just lvl 18... Ill report again when I am lvl 80.
Última edição por Kaw em 4 de mar de 2017 16:20:22
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Lvl 62, A1 merciless.

I'm a bit overleveled because there's so much shit going on with the leaguestones. And I actually did most sidequests.

Char is doing fine, resists are capped wih purity of elements, life is alright. Ready for mapping once I walk though the remaining acts. :)

Cool drops:

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Bored AF ... I forgot how slow new characters run. ....
"
Peterlerock escreveu:
Lvl 62, A1 merciless.

I'm a bit overleveled because there's so much shit going on with the leaguestones. And I actually did most sidequests.

Char is doing fine, resists are capped wih purity of elements, life is alright. Ready for mapping once I walk though the remaining acts. :)

Cool drops:

luckeh!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Nice not having ppl bother me. I can trade/flip with the best of them but this much more relaxing. I've done everything in this game many time shaper/ubers/etc so no rush either.

I'm actually listening to dialog from NPCs whole new game really!

I still don't understand those league stones. How come I can only use two? Wont let me put three in.
Git R Dun!
Última edição por Aim_Deep em 4 de mar de 2017 20:16:23
got shitty drops, but I don't care... I'm not one of this cry-babies ready to push "transfer to legacy soft-core" button, I'm a real man playing SFL!

... and I'm loving it ;)
There are 3 kinds of people in the world: those who can count & those who can't
[first read on Jarulf guide to d1 :D]
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.
"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.

Some of us enjoy the challenge? We get a lot out of it. Clearly SSF is just not for you.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.

Many people just wanted a SSF mode to dissuade them from trading so they wont get bored of the game after a week, because they can buy everything. Some want a ladder to compare their progress against each other, on a fair basis without possibility of cheating.

I also particulary like how your post both manages to speak for all the SSF players and at the same time disses everyone that plays it right now. Props.

On topic: Main hurdle for the league is over, i met zana. Now i can do maps in my fortres of solitude.

I also found

Will combine with breach and beyond. (once that combination wont automatically wreck me)
Next you're gonna tell me orbs are for crafting lol

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional