How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Thror2k5 escreveu:
1200 fuses but we did it

temple corrupt it!!

something im going to try to do, i think, is focus on my CA character again and just try to fully min/max it to the nuts. which means 6 linking my kintsugi and temple corrupting it to try to get +2/+2 for CA. then i can reforge my bow to be full damage stats and not need to worry about socketed gems etc.
doing this i can push my CA dps up to about 2m shaper dps, which is massive for CA especially as a raider
First deathless a8 sirus

Indisponível
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Reached maps with my 2nd ssf character, a poison spectral throw assassin, which is entirely kitted out with gear found by my 1st ssf character. I just had to roll a poison build after so many poison themed items dropped.

Spoiler
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Última edição por AbilityPoints em 19 de jan de 2020 09:05:43
"
TreeOfDead escreveu:
"
Fapmobile escreveu:

wow gz! just what insane luck u have?!

Yeah this league's been crazy so far.
and 2x

Some funky drop RNG so far :X
Update in gear:

also
Finished a chest for now. Backstory, had that base with 2 suffixes and explode mod, wanted to have explode + frenzy. Use an awakener's orb, failed a annul and ripped frenzy of. Started beastcrafting hit life and phys dmg taken as cold. Spent 30 ex metacrafting to hit frenzy again.

Don't try this, or do and enjoy ssf. ;)

Hit t1 life on this "+50 chaos res during flask effect" essence craft a while back, pretty nice

Done eternal lab (finally found missing trial) and enchant quite usefull:

Also:
Going well! My summoner with 7k life:

"
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional