How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Shagsbeard escreveu:
Finally got my 6th trial and 4th ascendancy this morning. Yay. I guess. It's been a while since I've commented how much I hate the Lab. Twelve or thirteen weeks probably.

121 maps so far, still looking for the last one.
Got #5 at map #49.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
That's actually pretty pretty close to the expected value. The expected number of maps for the last one is 60 more from when you get the 5th one, assuming you have a 10% chance to spawn a trial and a 1/6 chance of getting the one you need.
my fav craft this league, fossil crafted then ex slammed the fortify... damn that felt good

Got a bit of an upgrade for my bow:

This one even has a blank affix. Don't know what I'll do with it. Probably wait for a Hunter Exalt.
Finally, last lab trial, map # 139 (Prophecy)

Got reaaaaallly lucky with this craft

only seen 1 unique contract tho =/

edit: Oh then there are these bois
Última edição por jullep em 23 de out de 2020 14:50:23
Going decent for me. Had some meh RNG with crafting, here are the highlights:

And still have these left to craft with:

Debating if i wanna make a new character or just do one this league. Might try to make another explodey chest and do a cyclone deep delver. Need some fossils for ring/boot/glove crafting =/ The despot axe was one of my first heist drops and has a pDPS of 900... if only i had an idea of what to do with it.
Última edição por MuTayShuN em 23 de out de 2020 19:41:35
1 lucky EX and 1 lucky Essence.
Última edição por DoubleU em 23 de out de 2020 21:20:43

Now if only I can get 1 more Void Battery to drop...
First time doing SSF and enjoying it a lot, it's quite a breath of fresh air. Currently lvl 57, doing spectre summoner.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional