Season One, Race Event 15: Three Hour Party

"
ForgottenPenguin escreveu:
Can you race solo? or do you NEED to be in a group/party?

You can do solo, and actually can have good RP even solo.
ign: Bikvin
but you will level faster in group and have better chance to stay alive
I'll be attempting to get up at 4am for this, although unfortunately I'm not a morning person :-/

Had a decent test run this evening (by my standards) so hopefully all goes well :-)
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Última edição por Oudeis em 1 de mar de 2013 06:15:09
We can not die in the event ?
Awesome that GGG gives casuals / newbies a chance to get at least 1 point if they manage to stay alive , i might aswell start trying racing again.
I'm not seeing this event in the character creation menu, How do I sign up?
is it possible to play solo in the league and get the rewards???

i have no mates to play with...

Bayern des samma mia
"
Saladon escreveu:
I'm not seeing this event in the character creation menu, How do I sign up?

You must wait until 30 minutes before the start. Then, the option will appear in the character selection menu.

"
is it possible to play solo in the league and get the rewards???

i have no mates to play with...

Sup, absolutely. You cam play alone if you wish. Its just a bit harder, but perfectly doable. I usually play alone also the party races, because I rather prefer to play alone. You can perfectly reach points playing alone.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Última edição por Valmar em 1 de mar de 2013 09:51:03
Partying is allowed but not required.

I run all the races that I can and most of the time I'm solo. If I can't do the whole of a longer race, I log on for the beginning or end of them if I have an hour or more for the practice.

Very glad to see the lower level 1pt. Thanks for that.

I don't know if I'm too new, too cautious, too slow, too old or too whatever, but I haven't been able to go fast enough to get the 3 pt breaks solo.

Although, I've improved a lot since my first race and am getting closer. So practice does make, if not perfect, then at least a little better. :)
NEED Maurader/Ranger/Templar - 3 hour race ( We finished as top 4 team last night)
Send me a messege. We'r using mumble
IGN: KaMaCyTpA
Buying Quallity gems - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/167349

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional