[3.2] Support NecroDianBot Shav's wrapping (Leaguestarter possible) 13 AURAS ELE DMG FOCUS

"
Phyloni escreveu:
Is it just me or is the poeplanner link broken? Still starting from wich, but with ascendant ascendancy..?

Ascendant can enable starting points from other classes, as well as use the scion start.

"
AgentKay escreveu:
Are you sure? I get 11 mana from a SC>FA>Fortify>Reduced mana at 20/20, which would be hard to fit socket wise anyway. And even just SC Reduced mana is 9 mana.

Now interestingly, you can get -10 cost from a clarity Watcher's eye. So that and just 1 ring would do it. Also, there's a load of great watchers eye mods too, the nuts would be the Clarity -cost and Discipline faster start of recharge or ES regen.

EDIT: Yup, with that perfect watchers eye you'd have 500 ES regen, the guardians 20 life regen every 5 seconds would be another 370 es regen effective. I suspect that all that sustain is worth losing Lori's or Pariah (as well as making shield charging free for any attack speed/weapon, hello brightbeak)

Sorry was typo, I mean to say you can use shield charge(level 1) + fortify + reduced mana and then a -7 or -8 ring, wouldn't need the watchers eye. Would probably drop the lantern.
hello , lvling with party ? can you give please starting tree 1-50lvl priority tree ? ty looking start with support party ( 2 player ) ty
"
SilkySnow_ escreveu:

Sorry was typo, I mean to say you can use shield charge(level 1) + fortify + reduced mana and then a -7 or -8 ring, wouldn't need the watchers eye. Would probably drop the lantern.

Ah I have figured out our differences, you are not using Voidbringer gloves (also FYI, melee attacks don't have their mana cost change with level). That's up to you, but an extra level on Wrath/Anger is pretty huge. Although you have made me notice that if you get 48% or less roll on the Voidbringer's increased mana cost, you can run a 4L SC>FA>Fortify>Reduced mana (20/20) and it will cost 10 life (you can run this in the chest, moving clarity/vitality to weapon and dropping the Arctic breath on the CWDT) and thus you would only need the -10 from the clarity watcher's eye, and you could still run both of the rings.
Budget league starter setup viable with this? I'm starting Duo with a friend and doing a spectre build and this. Wondering if I could start with this or do spectre to get some currency and level support later.
how do you get 13 auras without skyforths? The guardian's charge share does not count, btw.
Última edição por bvanharjr em 3 de mar de 2018 15:29:31
"
bvanharjr escreveu:
how do you get 13 auras without skyforths? The guardian's charge share does not count, btw.

"
Helmet
Enlighten(lvl 4)/Purity of Lightning1/Purity of Ice2/Purity of Fire3

CHEST
3L: Clarity(lvl 20)4/Enlighten(lvl 3/4)/Vitality5

Gloves
Generosity/Empower/Wrath6/Anger7

Boots
Increased Duration/Vaal Discipline8/Vaal Haste9

Shield
Determination10/Haste11/Grace12

Ring
Discipline13
"
Jethryn escreveu:
"
bvanharjr escreveu:

"
Helmet
Enlighten(lvl 4)/Purity of Lightning1/Purity of Ice2/Purity of Fire3

CHEST
3L: Clarity(lvl 20)4/Enlighten(lvl 3/4)/Vitality5

Gloves
Generosity/Empower/Wrath6/Anger7

Boots
VHaste V1/VDisc V2

Shield
Determination8/Haste9/Grace10

Ring
Discipline11

Retirered. If it doesn't reserve mana, it's not an aura. Alongside the helm enchant, 0/2 (!) enlighten 4's are required with a 6l shavs (HC; 2) or 2/3l Victario's Influence (SC; 0) for 13 auras. Empower is not an option (no life remaining to even consider it); neither is Generosity (no room for either.)
"
bvanharjr escreveu:

Retirered. If it doesn't reserve mana, it's not an aura. Alongside the helm enchant, 0/2 (!) enlighten 4's are required with a 6l shavs (HC; 2) or 2/3l Victario's Influence (SC; 0) for 13 auras. Empower is not an option (no life remaining to even consider it); neither is Generosity (no room for either.)

You're welcome to inspect my bestiary scion for a more budget version. Im not using my equipped hatred atm and I dont have empower as im too poor.
You'll notice i have 0 enlightens and no helm enchant yet still have 11+2 auras

It really wasnt that difficult to get running, you just need alphas and prism and tree nodes. Nowhere does this build need a 6L.
How exactly would you level such without later having to use a few dozen regrets? Never played support and aiming to be an aurabot for a friend, so lost at how to get rolling.
hardest part done!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional