[3.8] A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc - All Content - Budget version included

First of all, thanks for this build. First time in my PoE experience where I actually felt almost OP, one small click and almost two screens are instantly cleared. Like an actually glass cannon.

My observations about this build, hoping to hear your opinions:
- Yesterday I finally got 6L Inpulsas. Holy moly the damage it can reach. But it is very VERY glassy. I put a mana leech gem in the 6th link to provide a better MoM coverage, to prevent one shots a bit more. It has worked okeysh but still getting owned from time to time.
- I still have asome empty links 2 or 3 gems. What are your own ideas for those last spots?
- What flasks are good for this build in your experience?
- How much does getting a BiS weapon cost?

Thanks in advance guys!
Why you didn't take Deep Wisdom and from there over the DEX node to Crackling Speed? I can't see a reason skipping it.

"
sim_the_exile escreveu:

strange... dunno why it wasnt proccing for me. well, my bad guys. also, still kinda lame vaal wont proc :(

It's better that way, you have the full control over the burst of damage. You don't want it to proceed randomly just before the boss room.

"
Caleb_5490 escreveu:
First of all, thanks for this build. First time in my PoE experience where I actually felt almost OP, one small click and almost two screens are instantly cleared. Like an actually glass cannon.

My observations about this build, hoping to hear your opinions:
- Yesterday I finally got 6L Inpulsas. Holy moly the damage it can reach. But it is very VERY glassy. I put a mana leech gem in the 6th link to provide a better MoM coverage, to prevent one shots a bit more. It has worked okeysh but still getting owned from time to time.
- I still have asome empty links 2 or 3 gems. What are your own ideas for those last spots?
- What flasks are good for this build in your experience?
- How much does getting a BiS weapon cost?

Thanks in advance guys!

Thanks for trying my build :)

- So I took a look at your char, and I saw Item Rarity In the main link. Never do that it's bad. Rarity does next to nothing if not stacked in huge amounts. Empower works but it's only better than a lightning pen for example IF it's lvl 4.
You should not need mana leech, Mind of the Council takes care of that.

About the glass part of glass-canon... Yeah you will get smashed from time to time, you can sacrifice some damage for more defense like picking a full defensive shield instead of a spell/crit one.

- It seems like you filled your links, Cull can be nice on the Golem

- There is a Flask section in the build guide where I explain the flask setup and possible swaps :)

- For the end game weapon I don't really know, there are a lot of new mods/corruption so I would wait for the market to stabilise. Singularly will do fine for all content.
For the wand I am using count at least a couple of exalted orbs, maybe more now that Lightning damage is quite meta...

"
path23leech escreveu:
Why you didn't take Deep Wisdom and from there over the DEX node to Crackling Speed? I can't see a reason skipping it.

Oops. It's a residue of the old tree where I didn't go for the jewel... Thanks for pointing it !
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
You should not need mana leech, Mind of the Council takes care of that.

Yeah... thats not a realistic option.. 2 to 3 exalt is not in my budget for like month's :)
Berek's Grip is also something like 80 to 120 chaos at this time.

I had a char with MoM some time ago but due to all the tree / ascendeny resets and stuff i cant seem to find how i used it back then =)

Any other tips for a Elementalist to get MoM level regen beside mashing flasks ?

Thanks.
"
ProspectorWeran escreveu:
Yeah... thats not a realistic option.. 2 to 3 exalt is not in my budget for like month's :)
Berek's Grip is also something like 80 to 120 chaos at this time.

I had a char with MoM some time ago but due to all the tree / ascendeny resets and stuff i cant seem to find how i used it back then =)

Any other tips for a Elementalist to get MoM level regen beside mashing flasks ?

Thanks.

Yeah I said that because he already had it !
Personally, before getting MotC I used Warlord's Mark instead of Conductivity, it worked like a charm.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
Última edição por Swiks em 6 de jun de 2018 14:48:28
Nice build,but I have some troubles with mana.What to do?(63lvl)
Any reasonably good mana flask will help until you can afford the mask which fixes any mana issues.

Última edição por path23leech em 8 de jun de 2018 08:06:06
Hey everyone !

Some news from the 3.3. I updated the guide and the PoB link, I may have missed something, don't hesitate to tell me.

About the build itself, it's crazy. I just logged into my Bestiary char and tried a Shaper run with a lvl 11 Vaal Arc (the highest I could find in std), my god this skill is busted. Deathless and really smooth without having to swap gems. I cant upload runs atm so I took a screenshot, I will try to record some footage soon.
Vaal Arc is amazing, Vaal Righteous Fire is a also a good bossing option, 20% more damage for 4s is huge when you know you will have a burst window (like the Shaper beam for example).
I'm a begginner and although the build is very good i was wondering which unique i should focus on right now. I am currently spamming maps and building a stock of chaos orbs. I followed the budget guide.
Should I focus on saving up for Inpulsa or should I buy the less expensive ones such as the helmet ?

Thanks once more for the guide ;)
Última edição por begginerforever em 10 de jun de 2018 08:03:00
"
begginerforever escreveu:
Hello, thanks for the awesome build !
I'm a begginner and although the build is very good i was wondering which unique i should focus on right now. I am currently spamming maps and building a stock of chaos orbs. I followed the budget guide.
Should I focus on saving up for Inpulsa or should I buy the less expensive ones such as the helmet ?

Thanks once more for the guide ;)

Thanks for trying my build !
Inpulsa is the one item that makes this build shine I would suggest to get it as your first big purchase. Sadly is expensive this league :(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional