[3.8] A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc - All Content - Budget version included

Hey !

I updated the Path of Building and trees for the 3.4 patch.

The build is pretty much untouched as the Inpulsa/Elementalist interaction dodged the nerfs ! We even gained a bit of damage with the new tree :)

Have fun in the Azurite mines !
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
"
DJKai escreveu:
How do you handle reflect without paragon of calamity?

I reroll Ele Reflect maps. If I run Uber Atziri, I remove Ball Lightning from my CWDT and use the Yugul Pantheon.

I can't picture losing a third of my damage just because I'm too lazy to reroll bad mods. Plus it's really easy to find them, put all your rolled maps in a tab, Ctrl+F "Reflect elemental" and you are done.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.

A few lessons I learned:
-If running Mind of the Council but not Inpulsa's, use Esh's Visage to mitigate the added Shock chance on you. Otherwise you can get shocked and one-shotted out of nowhere, especially when still using levelling gear.
-Added leech is really helpful. I would say Valako's sign is mandatory for general QoL. In Delve you can also roll 0.2% lightning leech on a ring with a resonator and a metallic fossil.
-Uber Lab makes a huge difference with damage - it's worth getting a carry to do it sooner.
-Inpulsa's are stupidly expensive at the start of a league but they start dropping hard after a week.

In your main dmg setup you got elemntal focus so how do you shock?
"
Thauma escreveu:
Awesome build! Really enjoying it.

A few lessons I learned:
-If running Mind of the Council but not Inpulsa's, use Esh's Visage to mitigate the added Shock chance on you. Otherwise you can get shocked and one-shotted out of nowhere, especially when still using levelling gear.
-Added leech is really helpful. I would say Valako's sign is mandatory for general QoL. In Delve you can also roll 0.2% lightning leech on a ring with a resonator and a metallic fossil.
-Uber Lab makes a huge difference with damage - it's worth getting a carry to do it sooner.
-Inpulsa's are stupidly expensive at the start of a league but they start dropping hard after a week.

Thanks for the feedback :) I'm with you on all the points, you can also use a Warlord's Mark ring (Elder or Mark of Submission) to get the Leech.

"
Maximus9229 escreveu:
In your main dmg setup you got elemntal focus so how do you shock?

As I wrote in the Gem section, Elemental Focus is a gem swap only used for bosses and we use Orb of Storm to Shock them.
So i recently got a shaper staff (6L) with gems are supported by lvl 20 cwc, and 10% chance to gain a power charge on crit. Can anyone help out in terms of gem links, other pieces of gear, or refer me to a guide? My plan was to follow this one for the most part, eventhough it’s centered around a wand and a shield. I know Mathil did something similar in the flashback, but it’s not quite a cwc build.
Dude, i already played this build in the previous league and thinking to play it again :D I really engoyed the gameplay
Is it good enough in delve?
And can u pls tell me about "Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt"?
It can give us up to 30% ligtning damage, resists, some HP from strenth and life leech from lightning damage. Seems delicious :D
Última edição por PososGaming em 17 de set de 2018 07:29:25
"
nasty69 escreveu:
So i recently got a shaper staff (6L) with gems are supported by lvl 20 cwc, and 10% chance to gain a power charge on crit. Can anyone help out in terms of gem links, other pieces of gear, or refer me to a guide? My plan was to follow this one for the most part, eventhough it’s centered around a wand and a shield. I know Mathil did something similar in the flashback, but it’s not quite a cwc build.

I too have a 6-link shaper staff that I am trying to figure out the links on. The hidden gains make it hard to tell.

Any help is appreciated, THANKS!
"
nasty69 escreveu:

"
xxBLyNQxx escreveu:

I too have a 6-link shaper staff that I am trying to figure out the links on. The hidden gains make it hard to tell.

Any help is appreciated, THANKS!

I have a friend that played a Storm Burst CwC Ball Lightning with a Shaper Staff based on my guide and pushed it to Uber Elder. Feedback was, damage wise it's awesome but you lose a fair amount of defenses for that.

If you go Staff, consider taking Serpent Stance before Throatseeker in the tree, that's 3 amazingly efficient points.

If you have the CWC mod, the 6L would be :
LT - Vaal Arc - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Elemental Focus (for bosses) - Lightning Penetration

If you have either the supported by PCoC mod or chance to gain a power charge on crit, it's worth to drop some lightning nodes to take Power Charges on tree and the main link would become :
LT- CwC - Vaal Arc - Hypothermia - Elemental Focus - Power Charge on Crit (Controlled Destruction if you already have it on the Staff)

"
PososGaming escreveu:
Dude, i already played this build in the previous league and thinking to play it again :D I really engoyed the gameplay
Is it good enough in delve?
And can u pls tell me about "Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt"?
It can give us up to 30% ligtning damage, resists, some HP from strenth and life leech from lightning damage. Seems delicious :D

I haven't played it this league but Arc is as strong as ever, we gained a bit of damage with the new Templar area of the tree, Wand crafting is easier the last league thanks to the fossils and as mentioned just before Staves are a thing to consider.
Basically it's the same build as last league but with some few improvements, it should do well in the mines. Maybe not for pushing Delve ladder but exploring laterally around level 270 should be a breeze.

Doryani's Invitation is a good and cheap starter belt, but I would not advise dropping a Stygian belt on an endgame setup, Abyssal Jewels are just too good.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional