[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
deadremix escreveu:
will you be updating this for 3.3?

Yes
Planning to do this for you starter. Do you think vaal cyclone is going to have a place in the build now as it works as both vaal and regular?
"
V0LUM3 escreveu:
Planning to do this for you starter. Do you think vaal cyclone is going to have a place in the build now as it works as both vaal and regular?

Hiya,

Yeah, I definitely like to throw it in and have some fun with it. Will it be needed, nah. Fun? Probably ^_^
i leveled this build a few days ago and had a pretty bad time between lvl 40-50 cause sunder fell off so hard. What do you think about leveling in 3.3 with the new double strike? With +3 weapon range on the new gem and a 2h sword - all the sword nodes we pick up - should be pretty good?
"
senn escreveu:
i leveled this build a few days ago and had a pretty bad time between lvl 40-50 cause sunder fell off so hard. What do you think about leveling in 3.3 with the new double strike? With +3 weapon range on the new gem and a 2h sword - all the sword nodes we pick up - should be pretty good?

Hiya, unsure with the trouble of sunder.

I think the new double strike would be really fun while leveling b/c hype hype hype vaal skills if you can get one while leveling. If you can get yours hands on it, try it out! <3
ATM, I'm only wondering about how difficult the Incursion final boss will be. I mean the thingy that resides at the apex of the pyramid after you infiltrate x times and whatnot.

If it's weaker than a Guardian...I think I will run your build till I drop.
"
Aimanan escreveu:
ATM, I'm only wondering about how difficult the Incursion final boss will be. I mean the thingy that resides at the apex of the pyramid after you infiltrate x times and whatnot.

If it's weaker than a Guardian...I think I will run your build till I drop.

Haha, well good luck on the journey.

I will be running the build and trying to make adjustments to the build and when the patch notes get posted, I will try and update the guide ASAP.

I just wanted to post here (and near the start of my guide) that I will be streaming this build when Incursion starts.

https://www.twitch.tv/vashseden

Here is the link. I'm currently streaming each night to play with settings and just have some fun with friends in games like Divinity II and Wizard of Legend and such waiting on the new league.

I just started streaming this week but I will be able to fully answer any questions anyone has on the build or just anyone that wants a hangout spot while we all find all the goodies that Incursion has to offer. <3

My normal hours will be 6PM ish till at least midnight EST time zone however when Incursion starts, I will be playing as much as I can as soon as it drops.

Feel free to throw some support. Even if to just pull up my stream and only tab over / look in when you have a question.

Or join in and be a nerd with me. Totally up to anyone reading this. <3

Última edição por Vashseden em 29 de mai de 2018 15:54:45
Hiya everyone!

My build was featured in an online article! woot woot!
Just wanted to drop a link that Twitch user: Sethers656 had brought to my attention.

http://www.requnix.com/path-of-exile-3-3-incursion-best-builds

This is an article written by David Allen highlighted the build in the top 5 Best Speed Mapping/Farming Builds section.

I personally want to baby rage at him over the price being not super crazy for a no socket needed Starforge ( 100% non-stern tone implied in text. purely fanboy of my own build babyrage moment )

<3

and that you can actually kill shaper with Kondo's if you so desire. I think the original intention of the comment was to compare the tweaked cost w/ Starforge compared to that of a wander. Just guessing.

Ok, ok, self defense aside, I'm super pumped that someone liked the build enough to play it, test it, and write about it!

Feel free to check out the article. Some great tips, especially for those looking for ideas on the league and hang out with me and friends on Twitch for some good times.
Hiya, before I go to bed, I'm just going to copy/paste the core things that would even remotely change this build in 3.3.

TL;DR - Quality of life is even better. Vaal Cyclone should be really fun when used in the right situation. Buffs Buffs Buffs and Bubonic boots new coolness?

I'll post a better version of this on the main page later, just wanted to share this for now.
<3

Build Notes:

Vaal Skill Changes

Vaal skill gems now also grant the base version of the skill at the same level and quality as the Vaal gem. For example,
a Vaal Burning Arrow skill gem now grants both the Vaal Burning Arrow and the Burning Arrow skills.
Using a Vaal skill now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal skills for a short period of time after the skill is used.
The duration of this effect varies from skill to skill.
Whereas previously the cost of Vaal skills would increase in areas after Act 5, and again after Act 10,
the cost of all Vaal skills is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind when looking at the following changes,
as although many Vaal skill costs have been raised when compared to their base cost previously,
they are typically now lower than the cost you would have paid in higher-level areas.
Damaging rare enemies now generates 1 Vaal soul per 2% life it loses, with a 1 second cooldown.
Damaging unique enemies now generates 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, with a 1 second cooldown.

Vaal Cyclone
Now requires 35 souls per use (up from 32).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 5 seconds after use.

Vaal Grace
Now requires 50 souls per use (up from 24).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 9 seconds after use.

Vaal Haste
Now requires 50 souls per use (up from 24).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 6 seconds after use.

Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support
Now causes supported skills to deal 4% more damage per endurance charge (up from 3%).

Power Charge on Critical Support
Now causes supported skills to deal 4% more damage per power charge.

Bubonic Trail: Now has a neat new effect.

Fun Notes:

Shaper memory fragments XI through to XV no longer require you to defeat the Elder or its guardians in specific map tiers.
Instead, defeating each guardian and the elder within ANY red-tier map will get you one of these fragments.

Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 2 additional Breaches.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional