[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

Can you tell my, how you avoid curse mod from map?
Remove Curse on Flask :D
"
stauch3r escreveu:
Remove Curse on Flask :D

Yup. Warding flask(s) if you care. I'm overgeared enough that I just don't care about the curses. Temp chains isn't bad with headhunter.

The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Última edição por tackle70 em 1 de out de 2018 15:18:05
Hey there, I am looking at your skill tree you have linked at lvl 95 and over in the templar area you have a First Snow socketed but theres only 30 int in the radius of the jewel so I took an extra int node on the assassin side and swapped it with the watchers's eye location. Is there something I'm missing as to why you have it over on the templar side?

Thanks,

-Zziggy

P.S. I love this build. Pulse is probably my favorite spell in the game and I could never create a custom build to make it worth while. Plus last time I tried was back in 2.0~ haha.
"
Zziggy55 escreveu:
Hey there, I am looking at your skill tree you have linked at lvl 95 and over in the templar area you have a First Snow socketed but theres only 30 int in the radius of the jewel so I took an extra int node on the assassin side and swapped it with the watchers's eye location. Is there something I'm missing as to why you have it over on the templar side?

Thanks,

-Zziggy

P.S. I love this build. Pulse is probably my favorite spell in the game and I could never create a custom build to make it worth while. Plus last time I tried was back in 2.0~ haha.

I've gotten this question a few times, so figured a screenshot might be helpful:

Each of the highlighted nodes has 10 Intelligence. As you can see there's more than enough to support First Snow there; the Intelligence simply has to be within the radius, it does not have to actually be allocated.
Última edição por tackle70 em 16 de out de 2018 08:27:58
Thank you for the quick response. I've been playing the far too long to think the int had to be allocated. The more you know lol...jeez.
why not use ring with warlord`s mark for vamp mp and hp?
"
ginbl4 escreveu:
why not use ring with warlord`s mark for vamp mp and hp?

You could do that if you want. Overall DPS would be a bit less. It might make gearing easier depending on how hard it is for you to get the boot enchant.

If you have the 0.6% boot enchant and good gear then you're probably leech capped already in most situations and warlord's mark wouldn't matter.
How does 700k dps adds up for you with only +~150% elemental dmg from skill tree?
Sorry if it's a noob question, i just don't understand how could you reach that high dps?

Thanks.
Br,
Fred
"
fred741 escreveu:
How does 700k dps adds up for you with only +~150% elemental dmg from skill tree?
Sorry if it's a noob question, i just don't understand how could you reach that high dps?

Thanks.
Br,
Fred

I suggest just downloading Path of Building and using the Path of Building link posted in the guide.

In case you don't care to do that, here's a screenshot of the DPS calculation with my tree/gear linked in OP; this build benefits from a lot of cold pen and from projectile weakness as multipliers to the damage:

Última edição por tackle70 em 30 de nov de 2018 13:41:13

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional