[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

can make gem link section and progression tree? :D

your vviolent dead jewels only adds the 15% inc dmg? not 40 int near them ?
"
Twintech escreveu:

The intelligence in the radius doesn't need to allocated, just needs to exist. So currently both Violent Dead jewels are functioning fully.
"
Twintech escreveu:

What I would do for link setups is as follows.

6l Zombies in Chest
Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect + Ruthless (6th link can be Brutality if you have no sources of elemental damage for minions from Ghastly eyes, Hatred or etc.)

4l Skeletons in Helmet
Vaal Summon Skeleton + Maim + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage

Weapon 1 Utility
Stone Golem (level 20) + CWDT (level 1) + Convocation (level 5) (you don't want CWDT to handle the golem.)

Weapon 2 Auras
Clarity (level 1) + Purity of Elements + Vaal Haste (Hatred works as well, clear is a bit slower)

4-link 1
Shield Charge + Fortify + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble (Vulnerability works here as well, less survive ability in exchange for more damage.)

4-link 2
Desecrate + Spirit Offering + Spell Cascade + Increased Duration
thanks for this because the pob he links has diffrent than hes profile so dont know what to go for :D
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Twintech escreveu:

6l Zombies in Chest
Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect + Ruthless (6th link can be Brutality if you have no sources of elemental damage for minions from Ghastly eyes, Hatred or etc.)

4l Skeletons in Helmet

Weapon 1 Utility
Stone Golem (level 20) + CWDT (level 1) + Convocation (level 5) (you don't want CWDT to handle the golem.)

Weapon 2 Auras
Clarity (level 1) + Purity of Elements + Vaal Haste (Hatred works as well, clear is a bit slower)

4-link 1
Shield Charge + Fortify + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble (Vulnerability works here as well, less survive ability in exchange for more damage.)

4-link 2

Última edição por Twintech em 22 de jun de 2018 15:40:41
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Twintech escreveu:

6l Zombies in Chest

4l Skeletons in Helmet

Weapon 1 Utility

Weapon 2 Auras

4-link 1

4-link 2

why not zombies in helmet?
"
Twintech escreveu:

Since the build has 16 Zombies and only 12 skeletons there is more benefit from having them in the 6 link. If you do not have a 5 or 6 link for a chest then it is worth putting zombies in the helmet instead. Doing this however is a damage loss on your sustained damage.

Also on fights where you expect zombies might die it can be better to swap them into helmet and skeletons into chest (Shaper, Phoenix, Uber Elder etc.)
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Twintech escreveu:

Since the build has 16 Zombies and only 12 skeletons there is more benefit from having them in the 6 link. If you do not have a 5 or 6 link for a chest then it is worth putting zombies in the helmet instead. Doing this however is a damage loss on your sustained damage.

Also on fights where you expect zombies might die it can be better to swap them into helmet and skeletons into chest (Shaper, Phoenix, Uber Elder etc.)

and for aura u just the elemens and clarity? and use vaal haste when ever i can ?
*** Update incoming with new MoM version of the Tree. At 100 this version will have 6.9k life and 2k+ unreserved mana. Still dealing over 3 million shaper dps. Would link PoB link but I have linked too many pastebins today to link it. Will update with PoB links.

http://poeurl.com/bZnV

Gear changes

Meginord's Vise out = Shaper's Touch in. This will give us a crazy amount of mana for the MoM mechanic. Myself at 92 I have around 2800 to play with.

Skill Changes

I've swapped out Haste. I've added in level 20 Vaal Clarity. This changes the setup to give level 20 Purity of Elements and level 20 Clarity. You should have around 160-180 mana regen per second with Arcane surge up. Updated skill links incoming.

Zombie Link (if 4l use Helmet, 5+ use chest)
Raise Zombie > Multistrike > Minion Damage > Melee Physical Damage > Concentrated Effect > Ruthless

Skeleton Link (Use Helmet ideally)
Vaal Summon Skeleton > Maim > Minion Damage > Melee Physical Damage

Weapon/Shield links.
Vaal Clarity(lvl 20) > Purity Of Elements > Summon Stone Golem
Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 1) > Convocation(lvl 4) > Immortal Call(lvl 2)

Utility 4 Link 1
Shield Charge > Fortify > Curse on Hit > Enfeeble

Utility 4 Link 2
Desecrate > Spirit Offering > Spell Cascade > Arcane Surge (lvl 5)

Only major loss to the no-MoM version is only 15 zombies vs 16 zombies.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 23 de jun de 2018 20:50:23
The most retarded build I 've played so far on the road to 1.800 SRTENGHT
currently 6.190 life, 1.621 strenght
Hint1:Because 16 zombies are a lot and if 6 linked worth something like 190 mana, unlink the 5 support gems and spam the single zombies which cost something like 20-25 mana... then put back the supporting gems.

Hint2;Since this build is life and due to its retarded life regeneration + life flasks + stone golem + convocation you can afk on traps at trials or labyrinth.

The clear speed is goodish but single target is retarded and if the boss chooses to aggro your minions and not you then the retardation explodes to new hights. You can simply go afk or telephone your girlfriends.
I find zombies squishy, so personally I replaced concetrated effect with minion-life for now. If I manage to corrupt zombie gem to lvl 21 we will see.
I dont find zombies slow? Do you guys have haste aura + frenzy charges (the node that gives shield properties to minion instead of you + victarios shield).
I have captured video with clear speed on a map + abyss clearspeed + abyss boss. I think this build as I have it right now can do at least t12-t13 elder and maybe shaper. I will try them today or tommorow and capture video.
My gear:
Rarity: Rare
Luminous Splinter
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+15 to Strength
6% increased maximum Life
+12% to Cold Resistance
--------

Ascendancy as the OP (original poster)
Bandits kill all for 2 passive nodes that give me more than just 15% resistances, so better than picking Alira's favour.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 23 de jun de 2018 07:29:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional