[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

Can you post updated tree please/POB ? Please ?
Última edição por sulix em 2 de set de 2018 07:54:10
Playing something similar, for now i planed to get Carnage Ape and Don Cubyari with Holy relic and Consecrated Path.

Smite is good for leveling and survival with Holy relic. (went from the beginning with only zombies)
"
Kyrushi escreveu:
Playing something similar, for now i planed to get Carnage Ape and Don Cubyari with Holy relic and Consecrated Path.

Smite is good for leveling and survival with Holy relic. (went from the beginning with only zombies)
Soon is a decent option for your personal damage if you feel it's important. Though if you're using a 1-handed approach I recommend using proximity shield specters. Or 1shield 1curse specter and using Victarios Charity for charges.
I'll post the POB/tree links when I get home from work tonight.
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
I'll post the POB/tree links when I get home from work tonight.

Can't w8 for a new update! Keep up!
Alright Update 3.4 PoB link with my current standard gear/build. There may be tweaking in coming weeks, but for now this is what I am building towards.

3.4 updated tree
https://pastebin.com/dV0qcadL
http://poeurl.com/b3ZH

Spectre Recommendation
I recommend 1 Undying Evangelist from dominus tower act 3. It will give you Proximity Shield allowing you to negate many boss mechanics. The second spectre is a choice for you to make as it applies the curse for the build.

Diabolist - Casts Enfeeble - located in Act 1 Upper Prison (This is my recommended one)
Merveil's Chosen - Casts Vulnerability - located in Act 1 The Ship Graveyard
Merveil's Chosen - Casts Temporal Chains - located in act 1 The Ship Graveyard Cave

Options for replacements for expensive/legacy slots.

1. Weapon
I recommend Severed in Sleep for the build due to the Strength and Minion damage it adds. Other options are in a post on the previous page.

2. Chest
Any rare chest will work, all you need is Maximum Life, Strength, an Open Prefix(for catarina crafting) and ideally any resists you might want. Links are the last thing you'll worry about for this slot as the build can clear t15 maps with a 4-link Chest and Helmet. Keep your zombies in your helmet until you have a 5 link, or more, chest.

3. Neck
Any rare amulet with decent dexterity will work in the interim, however I will strongly recommend saving for an Astramentis asap.

4. Belt
Headhunter is in no way mandatory, though it is the best in slot for this build. Second best thing is going to be a good Stygian Vise with strength+life+res. Third option is The Magnate unique belt.

5. Gloves
Meginord's Vise are probably the next best option for gloves after Shaper's Touch. You'll have much less effective health through Mind over matter, but it gives you much needed early strength and some bonus life regen.

Gem links

Chest 6L
Raise Zombie (ideally level 21) > Multistrike > Minion Damage > Melee Physical > Concentrated Effect > Ruthless

Helmet 4L
Vaal Summon Skeletons (ideally 20/20, 20/0 will also work. 21/20 if you're in standard.) > Maim > Minion Damage > Melee Physical Damage

Other two 4 Links
Raise Spectre (Ideally 21)> Smite(Ideally 21) > Generosity > Increased Duration

Desecreate > Spirit Offering > Summon Stone Golem (ideally 21) > Summon Holy Relic

Remaining 3 links
Shield Charge > Faster Attacks > Fortify

Clarity(ideally 21, can be vaal) > Purity of Elements > Enlighten (ideally 4)

These are the preliminary gem setups I am working with right now. I will possibly tweak these in the next few days if I find a more optimal combination.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 3 de set de 2018 14:46:56
I am thinking of switching into the MOM variant of the build as it seems better.Because I have 2 withces, one lvl96 and one lvl94, I dont even need Path of Building for theory, I can test right away inside game.With the new mom variant in my lvl94 witch I get 2.20 attac krate on slam with 3 frenzy charges on zombies, is that enough for perma slam? I thought the magic number was something around 2.30.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
The magic number is anything below 2.44 aps. The closer you can get to 2.44 the higher your dps.

The magic ranges are
1.36-2.44 aps Tier 1 : This is the good solo tier
2.45-4.46 aps Tier 2 : This is the bad Tier
4.47 aps and above : This is the best if you've got a Witch/Scion aurabot.
Will Herald of Agony not work with this? It reads "anytime YOU poison an enemy" etc - but with all of the minion sharing stuff going on, does that not count?

Thanks for the guide and updates!
"
Turkinstein escreveu:
Will Herald of Agony not work with this? It reads "anytime YOU poison an enemy" etc - but with all of the minion sharing stuff going on, does that not count?

Thanks for the guide and updates!
No, minions poisoning doesn't count towards herald of agony in any way sadly.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional