[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

Thanks for advices!
As I understand your previous comments this 4 nodes (MoM + 3 behind) and gloves are the only change between MoM and nonMoM build for this variant of Zombiemancer?

I'll wait with this till I have 1k str to see how life leech works and with Astramentis I will change my rings for something with more resists (cold and ligtning are fine, around cap now, but fire needs upgrade).
Última edição por Trollxp em 22 de dez de 2018 05:15:40
"
Trollxp escreveu:
Thanks for advices!
As I understand your previous comments this 4 nodes (MoM + 3 behind) and gloves are the only change between MoM and nonMoM build for this variant of Zombiemancer?

I'll wait with this till I have 1k str to see how life leech works and with Astramentis I will change my rings for something with more resists (cold and ligtning are fine, around cap now, but fire needs upgrade).
MoM, the 3 nodes behind MoM and eventually the Deep Thoughts mana nodes above the witch. You'll really want the 1k strength before the swap though. That milestone will keep you alive more than anything.
"
Mormega escreveu:
After that Astramentis I think you really should get some rings that have some life on them.

Took the words right out of my mouth!
Which mods should I look for on Watcher's eye?
Chance to recover 10% of maximum mana on skill use and % of damage taken gained as mana ?
Thanks guys, 1150 str,4k life, capped resists - it's much easier now :) 73 lvl. Still didn't finish 3rd labyrinth and 10th act. Got:
Rings are still temporary but I will change them after Kitava.
Última edição por Trollxp em 23 de dez de 2018 08:15:08
"
Mormega escreveu:
Chance to recover 10% of maximum mana on skill use and % of damage taken gained as mana ?
If you can get both of those on the same Eye that is a benefit for sure.

At minimum I'd look for % Chaos Resistance with Purity of Elements and/or % of Damage taken from Mana before Health with Clarity.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 23 de dez de 2018 20:57:29
I am trying to decide between your build and the one made by Clooney_is_best_Batman. Both look fun, although they are quite different.

I'm at a point where I kinda have to decide which route to go now. Since you seem to know the other build, would you say there are any major differences in playstyle?
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Mormega escreveu:
If you can get both of those on the same Eye that is a benefit for sure.

At minimum I'd look for % Chaos Resistance with Purity of Elements and/or % of Damage taken from Mana before Health with Clarity.

I have 40ex and no idea what I can get to increase damage/clear speed

Survivability doesn't seem a problem, at least for now. Killed red elder with no problems.
"
Influx escreveu:
I am trying to decide between your build and the one made by Clooney_is_best_Batman. Both look fun, although they are quite different.

I'm at a point where I kinda have to decide which route to go now. Since you seem to know the other build, would you say there are any major differences in playstyle?
Clooney's version is a bit tankier with the added energy shield they are getting from their chest+spirit offering affecting them. However they aren't using skeletons and their clear speed is slower, more noticeable the higher the tier of map/boss.

That being said their zombies are heartier so they tend to not have issues on some of the fights where ours do, mainly Shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri. If you're running the MoM variant of this build there is less of a difference on those three fights as you can re-summon zombies easily. Still a solid build and I do enjoy playing it.

@Mormega Post me your Path of Building link and I'll point you towards your next goal for Damage. Clear Speed if going to be directly tied to your movement speed and attack speed. It is a minor amount of speed, but you can take the Spiritual Command node for an additional attack speed boost.
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Influx escreveu:

Clooney's version is a bit tankier with the added energy shield they are getting from their chest+spirit offering affecting them. However they aren't using skeletons and their clear speed is slower, more noticeable the higher the tier of map/boss.

That being said their zombies are heartier so they tend to not have issues on some of the fights where ours do, mainly Shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri. If you're running the MoM variant of this build there is less of a difference on those three fights as you can re-summon zombies easily. Still a solid build and I do enjoy playing it.

@Mormega Post me your Path of Building link and I'll point you towards your next goal for Damage. Clear Speed if going to be directly tied to your movement speed and attack speed. It is a minor amount of speed, but you can take the Spiritual Command node for an additional attack speed boost.

Thanks for the reply. I did some additional research and compared the provided PoB Links in both builds. My PoE Knowledge is very imited, so I can only spot the kinda obvious differneces, which seem to be (like you said) more tankiness of both player and zombies in Clooneys version vs. more damage by having way more minions and thus better clearspeed.

Besides that it's the usage of elemental equilibrium, necromantic aegis, some life nodes and a bit more movement speed on your build from harrier and art of the gladiator (I guess?)

Would you say that while your build has the better clear speed, clooneys build has more boss-fight-potential? Or is the re-summoning during certain encounters merely an inconvenience?

And I have three addidtional questions:

- How does necromantic aegis work with victarios charity, especially the increased area of effect and the charge generation?
- This has probably been asked before, but since you have so many minions, wouldn't hatred/generosity work really well with your build?
- clooney build uses a Geofris Sanctuary. I'm more of a casual player, so my funds are limited. I can afford a 5L Geofris, a 6L is a bit out of my pricerange. I'm not sure if the build is viable with a 5L and which skill I could drop (maybe minion speed?). What would be a good 6L in your build? Just a rare with missing stats? Your PoB includes only a tabula rasa.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional