Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Triapka escreveu:

Pretty harf to get self-cast craft for the wand this league. Would be great if anyone is able to share ;)

Check forums for crafters, there is a lot of people who can do this for around 10-30c

"
Triapka escreveu:
What's the most efficient 5-link setup for mapping - with phantasms as proposed in post#1? Is it worth changing any gems for delves? I'm asking cause in pob different links are used (single-target dmg i guess).

Phantasms works fine, for now i didn't find enough reason to change it for anything, delves too.

"
Triapka escreveu:
Also any recommendations would be much appreciated!
www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/triapka/characters?characterName=ViziziV

Guide is a bit outdated on gems, we use 2 auras atm, you can check
Kayella's or mine character for example (don't forget to change the tree for 4% mana reserves reduction)
Otherwise your gear seems fine to me, belt with jewel socket and helmet with minion dmg buff seems most logic next step to me for upgrade
Flasks need a bit of work though, you don't need mana and 2nd speed flask is overkill imo
Última edição por Dzedsa em 15 de mar de 2019 11:10:29
"
Sttorr escreveu:
Does it matter if you use a wand or mace? There are a lot more maces on trade sites

Any 1h weapon should work afaik, i personally use mace
but where can i check crafter for trigger ?
"
khongkhoangcach123 escreveu:
but where can i check crafter for trigger ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/765
look for something like 'crafting service'
"
Dzedsa escreveu:
"
evilmindcz escreveu:
I tried 3xCFE dozen levels ago, and didn't like it, i felt really squishy back then, as i was much often hit by ranged monsters.
Thoughts?

Maybe it is a personal preference but i really disliked SG, as they need to stop to cast their snipe attack, and if you move away they seems sometimes just skip an attack at all.
Switched to 4xCFE as fast as i got to the maps and i like them much more.

Also if your spectres feel squishy i suggest to buy tier 11+ map and update them there, even t11 map would be enough for CFE to be practically immortal at least in white and yellow maps

Ehm, but I feel squishy, not my spectres! :-)
I have spectres from shaper, and they just never die.
"
evilmindcz escreveu:
"
Dzedsa escreveu:
"
evilmindcz escreveu:
I tried 3xCFE dozen levels ago, and didn't like it, i felt really squishy back then, as i was much often hit by ranged monsters.
Thoughts?

Maybe it is a personal preference but i really disliked SG, as they need to stop to cast their snipe attack, and if you move away they seems sometimes just skip an attack at all.
Switched to 4xCFE as fast as i got to the maps and i like them much more.

Also if your spectres feel squishy i suggest to buy tier 11+ map and update them there, even t11 map would be enough for CFE to be practically immortal at least in white and yellow maps

Ehm, but I feel squishy, not my spectres! :-)
I have spectres from shaper, and they just never die.

I misread this part, sry :D
Well, for me it was running speed and using phase run on cd that made a difference. Don't have problems with surviveabily atm using dps tree, though i'm still on yellow maps
Última edição por Dzedsa em 15 de mar de 2019 11:43:56
What is the absolute best in slot helm? Bone with the spectre enchant? Is the 40% spectre damage worth it? Elder helm?

Thanks again for the build, having a blast.
Spoiler

done Uber today, overall nice build in terms of damage but I have no idea how to play it further - replacing shit-tier items will give me like 7k hp instead of 5k, but with no block and close to none overall damage mitigation I have no idea how to safely get it to 100 level on maps or play at 500+ depth =/

any tips for survivability?
Última edição por Grizone em 15 de mar de 2019 12:02:33
"
Dzedsa escreveu:
"
Triapka escreveu:

Pretty harf to get self-cast craft for the wand this league. Would be great if anyone is able to share ;)

Check forums for crafters, there is a lot of people who can do this for around 10-30c

"
Triapka escreveu:
What's the most efficient 5-link setup for mapping - with phantasms as proposed in post#1? Is it worth changing any gems for delves? I'm asking cause in pob different links are used (single-target dmg i guess).

Phantasms works fine, for now i didn't find enough reason to change it for anything, delves too.

"
Triapka escreveu:
Also any recommendations would be much appreciated!
www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/triapka/characters?characterName=ViziziV

Guide is a bit outdated on gems, we use 2 auras atm, you can check
Kayella's or mine character for example (don't forget to change the tree for 4% mana reserves reduction)
Otherwise your gear seems fine to me, belt with jewel socket and helmet with minion dmg buff seems most logic next step to me for upgrade
Flasks need a bit of work though, you don't need mana and 2nd speed flask is overkill imo

Thanks for the tips! I've changed the belt already, though helm enchant would take some time... I'm working towards 6L for DPS boost as i want to run through a map on phase run (like suggested) so that spectres would kill stuff, but currently they need some time to do so :(
Couldn't get access to your character, but checkeed Kayella's: do u recommend going acrobatics for dodge as well? I'm sacrificing around 300hp and a bit of dmg.
As for Zealotry as second aura i don't get it: how do u cast spells with 40 mana? Not enough cast desecrate+offering together.
@kayella in your opinion...5l vis mortis or Tabula Rasa?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional