Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Surgeon escreveu:
Hey all, I got a big problem. I can't summon the animate gaurdian again. I died in a boss fight and I think the AG was also killed. Now, unfortunately, I can't summon him again at all. I had an AG at 20 lvl, I bought a new gem at 1 lvl but my character can't summon it either. I've changed my character to another one and this one can't summon too! It's like the skill doesn't work on any of my characters at all. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Without AG, there's no point in playing the necromancer anymore...

Someone had similar problem like mine and thats it. Its a bug and game over...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267187/page/1#p16015713

So there's no point in investing currency and time in a necromancer because it can happen to anyone.

It's not a bug, once the AG dies, ALL items on it is lost forever (unless u have a crafted affix to make the item drop upon AG death. As such, u need to gather the necessary items and resummon it again. And the animate guardian summoned is unique to each of ur char. So let's say u summon an AG on one char, it won't transfer to another char. U need to resummon it for that second char.

Just curious, which boss fight did u lose ur AG in? Uber elder?

EDIT: I had a quick look at ur char, the reason why ur AG died is probably because it has no support gems to help its survivability (e.g. Minion Life support, Empower support) attached to it at all. Plus, u're using a Vis Mortis which causes it to have 20% less life, making it even harder for the AG to stay alive. While it might work for normal mobs, it is very risky for boss fights, especially if the map mods are terrible.
Última edição por NightRageX em 5 de out de 2019 14:00:55
Okay, maybe I'll explain it better - I can't summon AG on another character after buying a NEW gem (lvl 1) from a vendor in Oriath. Skill does not work. I understand I've lost my items, but that's not the point.

I was smoothly passing some random T15 map and at the end there was some monster that exploded at the end and swept away my 5 spectres, 9 zombies along with me.

I don't know how to describe it more easily - maybe I'll make a video :)
Última edição por Surgeon em 5 de out de 2019 14:00:17
"
Surgeon escreveu:
Okay, maybe I'll explain it better - I can't summon AG on another character after buying a NEW gem (lvl 1) from a vendor in Oriath. Skill does not work. I understand I've lost my items, but that's not the point.

I was smoothly passing some random T15 map and at the end there was some monster that exploded at the end and swept away my 5 spectres, 9 zombies along with me.

I don't know how to describe it more easily - maybe I'll make a video :)

I think I know the problem, since ur new gem is lvl 1, it can only be used on items that have a lvl req of 33 or less. I'm guessing u tried to use it on items that have a higher lvl req than that? And u cannot resummon the AG even with ur lvl 20 gem?

EDIT: Interesting... I have nvr heard of a boss that can cause a complete wipe like that. U rmb the map where it happened?
Última edição por NightRageX em 5 de out de 2019 14:13:07
Ah everything is ok now :-) You can't summon new AG without pointing out, for example, the weapon thrown on the ground. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your help!

Map was T15, corrupted with a hell of mods :-) Yeah, its suprised me too, "boss" wasn't in arena, but just at the end of map. I think its was a some kind "bird" monster. I didnt noticed well.

Time to buy a new Kingmaker :-)
Última edição por Surgeon em 5 de out de 2019 14:18:15
"
NightRageX escreveu:
One possible replacement is Blade Vortex, although u'll need a added fire/cold damage to spell roll on ur wand for it to work. Basically, BV with its AoE will help to trigger EE as you run through the enemies.

I was looking for a replacement of VSS as well and cant believe i havent thought of BV myself, especially since i know it was used in the build in the past.
Última edição por ElCatti em 5 de out de 2019 14:35:19
"
Surgeon escreveu:
Ah everything is ok now :-) You can't summon new AG without pointing out, for example, the weapon thrown on the ground. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your help!

Map was T15, corrupted with a hell of mods :-) Yeah, its suprised me too, "boss" wasn't in arena, but just at the end of map. I think its was a some kind "bird" monster. I didnt noticed well.

Time to buy a new Kingmaker :-)

Prolly "canyon"
My animate guardian has a dying breath. If i buy kingmaker then drop it and click animate guardian on the item, it is replacing dying breath item or items are gonna stacking?
"
StraightXEdgeX escreveu:
My animate guardian has a dying breath. If i buy kingmaker then drop it and click animate guardian on the item, it is replacing dying breath item or items are gonna stacking?

It's going to replace Dying Breath. Otherwise it would be OP as all hell.
thanks for this build! here's my stats - using w+s v2 (tweaked a bit - dps route)

https://imgur.com/AUXdb5P
Última edição por msterry em 5 de out de 2019 16:12:16

RNGesus decided that 1200 fuses is not enough to link it. Guess I won't be using that anytime soon.
Última edição por gfurm em 5 de out de 2019 16:25:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional