[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for the great build. I ended up making this a raider for speed clears with rain of arrows, but morphed into gem swapping scourge arrow for bosses. Delving about 310/320 at the moment and it's super safe with all the freezing going down from ice bite/2 tamings and the blind/slow from pandemonius amulet. Killed uber-elder yesterday for the first time, on my first attempt!, died 3 times, but strafing in a circle with scourge arrow was very effective.

"
naimhairix51 escreveu:
im already at lvl 76 atm.. just want to ask, this build damage scalling reliable on any flat elemental damage? i hv hit chance 93% btw. its fine ? or i should look up more accuracy?

Yes this build will scale reliably on any flat elemental damage type, although Cold will be the best. 93% accuracy is perfectly fine and you shouldn't need any more than that.
Spoiler
"
HeManNZ escreveu:
Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for the great build. I ended up making this a raider for speed clears with rain of arrows, but morphed into gem swapping scourge arrow for bosses. Delving about 310/320 at the moment and it's super safe with all the freezing going down from ice bite/2 tamings and the blind/slow from pandemonius amulet. Killed uber-elder yesterday for the first time, on my first attempt!, died 3 times, but strafing in a circle with scourge arrow was very effective.

You're very welcome! And congrats on your first Uber Elder kill!
Última edição por SkillshotsOP em 9 de out de 2018 18:28:17
Just wanted to share this absolutely insane Vaal I just hit. Definitely a highlight of the league for me.

There's one thing I guess I'm missing, can someone help me out? According to the Wiki, for rank 20 wrath you need 155 int. From what I can see, the OP gets 105 from the tree, and then 16 from yoke, and 12 from ring. We are still a good bit short. And when I actually checked his live char, he had a corrupted yoke, so lost even that stat boost.

So how do we make up the difference in required int?
"
Xyrm escreveu:
There's one thing I guess I'm missing, can someone help me out? According to the Wiki, for rank 20 wrath you need 155 int. From what I can see, the OP gets 105 from the tree, and then 16 from yoke, and 12 from ring. We are still a good bit short. And when I actually checked his live char, he had a corrupted yoke, so lost even that stat boost.

i put anger instead + watcher's with anger crit multi, little less dmg but anger requires str which is easily solved by the build.
very interested in this build, I'm playing a similar idea build proposed by Mathil based on lightning damage, but the damage output is at least half.

your second version with juggernaut it's very interesting! I'll try to copy your passive tree with might of the week jewels to seen how that work out!
"
Xyrm escreveu:

the "grants lv XX wraith" corruption bypasses the int requirement. an alternative that i used was swap in hatred for wrath and get the prismatic jewel that adds ##-## cold damage while affected by hatred (very affordable jewel, 30c maybe). you gain a lot more cold damage and save 1-2 passives. i actually got that idea from guffins rain of arrows hopeshredder build and found that both of the builds have good info and parallel each other pretty closely. i tried to take ideas from both to make the build work for me and my budget.
Última edição por baldwin21 em 10 de out de 2018 13:39:57
"
Xyrm escreveu:

Like baldwin said, if you get the Wrath from a corrupt rather than directly from the skill gem, you can bypass the Intelligence requirement. If you don't have this feel free to use another aura like Anger or just a lower level Wrath.
Please rate my build. what to improve other than mark of the elder. And the best part is... I stomped uber izaro at lvl 70 lol

character is aa_scourge
Última edição por poojis em 10 de out de 2018 18:28:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional