[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Love this build
Última edição por Kruule em 8 de jan de 2019 12:57:13
Hi,

loving the build, just wondering what people recommend between kaoms or loreweave as an armour while saving for a farruls fur, I have the currency to get a kaoms or 6 link loreweave, the kaoms would give me a lot more flat hp obviously but would mean I am limited to 1 six link for only scourge arrow, whereas the loreweave would give me less hp, but higher resistance cap and more damage as well as allow me to use rain of arrows in a 6 link as well.

I am concerned about the survivability of the loreweave or the viability of using scourge arrow as my only skill with the kaoms, I have been using scourge arrow pretty exclusively since around act 6 and I enjoy the way the skill plays and don't find it as clunky as others do, however, it is frustrating to use in areas with a lot of obstacles or doorways because it just stops pretty much all damage if it collides with anything.

Última edição por Miillenx em 8 de jan de 2019 13:17:12
"
Miffy23 escreveu:
"
Rocky0rocky escreveu:
Would you get farrul's fur or unnatural first? Getting both is kinda out of my range atm.

Farrul's.
IF you have a good Cat's item to go along with it.

Just use Farrul's Helm til you can craft aspect onto something.
"
Miillenx escreveu:
Hi,

loving the build, just wondering what people recommend between kaoms or loreweave as an armour while saving for a farruls fur, I have the currency to get a kaoms or 6 link loreweave, the kaoms would give me a lot more flat hp obviously but would mean I am limited to 1 six link for only scourge arrow, whereas the loreweave would give me less hp, but higher resistance cap and more damage as well as allow me to use rain of arrows in a 6 link as well.

I am concerned about the survivability of the loreweave or the viability of using scourge arrow as my only skill with the kaoms, I have been using scourge arrow pretty exclusively since around act 6 and I enjoy the way the skill plays and don't find it as clunky as others do, however, it is frustrating to use in areas with a lot of obstacles or doorways because it just stops pretty much all damage if it collides with anything.

Use Vaal Rain of Arrows with the same links except replace Crit STrikes with Conc Effect. Much better for clear, for tougher bosses simply swap in Scourge/Crit Strikes.
"
Miffy23 escreveu:
"
Miillenx escreveu:
Hi,

Use Vaal Rain of Arrows with the same links except replace Crit STrikes with Conc Effect. Much better for clear, for tougher bosses simply swap in Scourge/Crit Strikes.

Guess il need to stick to gem switching until I get a farruls for now, just one more question if anyone knows, the build uses the cast when damage taken and immortal call setup, but how is version 1 generating endurance charges to make use of this?
"
Miillenx escreveu:

just one more question if anyone knows, the build uses the cast when damage taken and immortal call setup, but how is version 1 generating endurance charges to make use of this?

Version 1 dont generate endurance charge, immortal doesnt last long, but its enough to trigger the increase life regen from pantheon (plus a small physical immunity that can save you aswell)
How effective is +1 arrows on quivers?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne escreveu:

Does nothing for DPS really, but arranges pods in a cluster instead of a straight line, focusing the spray into a smaller area.
"
Vyvanne escreveu:

Test it with LMP in your HO to see how clustering works with more arrows.
"Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow didn't consume mana while channelling.
Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills."

Hopefully this change doesn't force us to drop War Banner as we dont really have alot of unreserved mana.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional