{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
esmolli escreveu:
I keep getting smoked by UE, looking to upgrade somewhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks

You want to reorder your gems in the gloves: you need to have Desecrate before Spirit Offering, otherwise Spirit Offering is triggered before Desecrate and a lot of the time it will thus not have corpses to consume.

Alternatively if you have a source of lightning damage to attacks, you can try the CWC Cylone with Desecrate and Spirit Offering (in that order): less efficient charge generation (but good enough for bosses) and need to get in melee range for applying EE, but that will greatly increase your survivability (deactivate screen shake in settings though).

You should also recraft your Vermillion Ring: the fire/cold damage messes up with your EE. (you do not want to deal cold damage at all).
-
Última edição por nando124987249582 em 24 de nov de 2019 14:11:20
Been really happy with this build, hit 98 for the first time without really trying. A lot of the suggested stuff just isn't necessary... I got pretty much to 95 on a Tabula Rasa. I had a ton of extra currency (I'm cheap like that) and annulled/crafted that chest... I haven't even bothered adding the last suffix to it. I plan on using this as my next league starter. The only times I die are related to PC problems with lag and too much stuff going on... Blight maps are always an adventure. Thanks Hercanic!

Última edição por zylan em 9 de nov de 2019 12:55:27
Spoiler
"
Gorkk escreveu:
"
esmolli escreveu:
I keep getting smoked by UE, looking to upgrade somewhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks

You want to reorder your gems in the gloves: you need to have Desecrate before Spirit Offering, otherwise Spirit Offering is triggered before Desecrate and a lot of the time it will thus not have corpses to consume.

Alternatively if you have a source of lightning damage to attacks, you can try the CWC Cylone with Desecrate and Spirit Offering (in that order): less efficient charge generation (but good enough for bosses) and need to get in melee range for applying EE, but that will greatly increase your survivability (deactivate screen shake in settings though).

You should also recraft your Vermillion Ring: the fire/cold damage messes up with your EE. (you do not want to deal cold damage at all).

That was super-helpfull advice. Thank you.
Finally made it 2/3rd way past 98 to 99. This truly is a test of sanity. I wonder how f*cked up exp will be at 99 xD.

Hopefully there will be some tips Hercanic can give me so that I don't play like stepping on egg shells to 100 xD.
A filthy casual
Sorry if this has been asked, I was wondering how Necromantic Aegis would affect frenzy charges to minions:
If using Necromantic Aegis, would we increase our chances of applying frenzy since minions can apply frenzy to nearby allies from Victorio's Charity? tia
@Hologram_o ,
@Hercanic
what would you say if i can make ur build even more defensive,get more healing?with only SLIGHTLY less damage(maybe ,i believe the helmet => can keep Agony herald perhaps ;D ) ? :>

So I used to rock a 16K es mana guardian templar long ago,but gave my items to a beginner & wanted to make my own build ( reckless defence jewels though were modified recently so i'm still tweaking that ,but it should achieve 100-110 % maximum life regenerated per second ( 50 % more with Soul of Arakaali pantheon increased recovery lol xD but that's overkill hmm ), the build will also freeze monsters/players almost non stop, 100 % blind them non stop, take 60 % less Spell damage from them + 30 % less ANY damage lol

But what i meant,when i first saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4Nh0406do
[PoE 3.5] Soulwrest Blood Magic Necromancer Build Guide (HC Viable, 10k+ HP)

a guy's comment was :
I don't get the point why blood magic?
Bog Kat
Bog Kat
10 months ago
BM gives about 1k more life. There's also really no auras or heralds that are that useful for this build.
Anderson Lima
Anderson Lima
10 months ago (edited)
@Bog Kat consider use Devouring diadem (have EB to your mana even with 0 pool from BM) with MoM. Insta heal 400HP/ES per corpse consumed every 5s. Automate corpse generation (CwStun/CWdT-unearthGMP/desecrateCascade) 4k regen every 5s. You can automate offerings too.

So i thought to myself,woah that helm is OP :) i noticed after i can't use descrate+ Unearth+GMP/LMP/BOTH as the skill used by the helmet uses maximum 10 bodies.

Also it allocates us Eldritch Battery, SO i thought to myself hmmm if i can't use it to heal my 4000 hp + 4000 ES and 2000 mana,to heal me 8000 ES on a mana guardian templar ( only on players party members it can heal them 8000 ES) ,i figured wait a minute wait a minute :> :> :> Mind over Matter +10 % bonus -> Cloak of Defiance => force the devouring diadem to heal ur ES -> into mana -> into HP => problem solved it still double heals HP :>

GG bro?:D

The helmet unique also might help with mana reservation for Agony herald ( Socketed gems's 20 % less reservation,maybe u guys can use it for auras or herald you'll figure it out )
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Devouring_Diadem
Spoiler
The Devouring Diadem
Necromancer Circlet
Quality: +20%
Energy Shield: (156-176)
Requires Level 54, 112 Int
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
(180-220)% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery
<One Veiled Mod>
The spirit hungers for the flesh.

And https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance
Spoiler
Cloak of Defiance
Lacquered Garb
Quality: +20%
Evasion: (1201-1487)
Energy Shield: (235-291)
Movement Speed: -3%
Requires Level 52, 76 Dex, 76 Int
(300-400)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(100-150) to maximum Mana
Regenerate 1% of Mana per second
10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
Mind Over Matter
When the throat roars,
As eyes weep,
When the hand grips hard
With trembling fingers,
When belly twists
Yet legs stand strong,
That is the work
Of the Defiant Heart.

It might be more budget and less time/patience consuming than crafting the rare robe/helmet too :)

Other healing u guys know you can build 100k even 250thousand HP zombies that explode and heal u with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910462
Maligaro's lens (100k,200k and 250K with newer league items that u can increase zombie HP by a lot :D )
or skeletons etc, healing autobomber.
And then there's spirit offering too,3 healing methods lol

Let me know what you guys think :) @Hercanic, Hologram, + every1 else.
Edit: By the power of Hircine from skyrim etc xD sorry if i write it Hircanic and not Hercanic at times lol mate.
Última edição por thegamingkage em 11 de nov de 2019 15:43:34
What is the best notables to anoint for this build?
I dont understand Desecrate. I dont see it actually doing anything?

What is the best amulet i can annoint lord of the dead on? ( i have a timeless jewel above witch -> gives 3 nodes Slum Lord 80 % damage,but i lose lord of the dead + ravenous horde,
should i try annoint on teh blight league boots also the ravenous horde?lol

The Bad Juju unique amulet or what was it called,good for starting out?
why would i need BLOODGRIP unique's bleed resist if i use bone armor -> bleed immune?;D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional