{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
JaikonX escreveu:
Thanks for this guide.

I'm currently using the build but really don't understand the interaction between Charged Dash and Ball Lightning. When linked together with cast when channeling, I can't use either of them. Please could you explain as the guide simply says "Use Charged Dash", under the playstyle section, but I can't?

You can't use ball lightning as it will be automatic usted if you use charge dash ... and it IS usable ... atleast for me.
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
"
JaikonX escreveu:
Thanks for this guide.

I'm currently using the build but really don't understand the interaction between Charged Dash and Ball Lightning. When linked together with cast when channeling, I can't use either of them. Please could you explain as the guide simply says "Use Charged Dash", under the playstyle section, but I can't?

You can't use ball lightning as it will be automatic usted if you use charge dash ... and it IS usable ... atleast for me.
I can't use charged dash.

Edit: Nevermind, I was being silly. you need melee weapon equipped which I missed completely! Thanks for your help though :)
Última edição por JaikonX em 10 de mar de 2019 17:12:15
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
Another Question:

Guide says we should use a TON of passive points to reach acrobatics/phase acrobatics ...

There is not much used around ... so are acrobatics sooooooooo important to loose so much passive points for int/dex etc.?

EDIT: Where do you want to use animated guardian? There is no free slot available? :)

I have the same questions TBH.

I like everything else but instead of acrobatics i'll try following the rest of the nodes from here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255988
"
soprof escreveu:
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
Another Question:

Guide says we should use a TON of passive points to reach acrobatics/phase acrobatics ...

There is not much used around ... so are acrobatics sooooooooo important to loose so much passive points for int/dex etc.?

EDIT: Where do you want to use animated guardian? There is no free slot available? :)

I like everything else but instead of acrobatics i'll try following the rest of the nodes from here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255988

Must admit as it seems the guide guy took a free sunday i moved forward in the direction to acrobatics, even as i think it is a vaste of points ... but still need dex ... and with charged dash, my movement is kinda weird and i quite often teleport into mobs, so probably acrobatics is still a good idea ;)

Thinking about squeezing "grave intentions" in, 2 zombies and 1 skeleton more ;)
I find the gem usage a little confusing. Can you list the gem combinations once you reach the Epilogue
@ Mydgard6 and soprof:
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
"
soprof escreveu:
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
Another Question:

Must admit as it seems the guide guy took a free sunday i moved forward in the direction to acrobatics, even as i think it is a vaste of points ... but still need dex ... and with charged dash, my movement is kinda weird and i quite often teleport into mobs, so probably acrobatics is still a good idea ;)

Thinking about squeezing "grave intentions" in, 2 zombies and 1 skeleton more ;)

Day off: Nah, I've been responding to YouTube comments about the build and taking care of my child.

Grave Intentions: You can totally take this cluster. It basically replaces a 3-point jewel socket. The life version of the tree takes it, in fact. I talk about its value compared to a jewel here.

Animate Guardian socket space and Charged Dash teleporting early: Both subjects are covered in the FAQ. Short answers: Drop CWDT; get more life or channel in shorter bursts because you're being stunned.

Acrobatics: Ah shoot, I really need to finish the Reply Index. I answered this awhile back, but it's not yet in the Index so I can't quickly search for it. I also had a similar discussion of Left vs. Right back on page 65.

Short answer is it solves our DEX naturally so we aren't pressed for it on gear, Acrobatics is a huge defensive boost (nearly doubling your effective life against swarm/rapid damage), and we get three efficient 3-point 20% life clusters (60%) and two jewel sockets along the way.

The tree you linked me to only gets the life cluster in Marauder start, which is 24%. It has a total of 185% life @ level 94, while my life version of the tree has 221% @96 and the jewel version has 178% @95, with plenty more life to grab. So we get either about the same amount of life or way more on top of getting tons of DEX and 40%/30% dodge.

@ Duskhorizonggmu:
"
Duskhorizonggmu escreveu:
Hey Hercanic,

Thanks for the great guide - love it so far. I have a question, in FAQ you mentioned that you didn't try Shaper yet, is that still the case? I'm really want to kill shaper in this league (never did that before) and I'm curious is it a safe bet.

I don't have a recording of it, not yet, but he shouldn't be too hard. He's mostly stationary, which is perfect for Skeletons. Just learn the timings/frequencies and animation cues Shaper plays for his Teleport Slam (17k phys damage, will one-shot most builds), Bullet Hell, and Beam. Those are the most dangerous. You can look over his AI script on PoeDB.

@ JaikonX:
"
JaikonX escreveu:
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
"
JaikonX escreveu:
Thanks for this guide.

I can't use charged dash.

Edit: Nevermind, I was being silly. you need melee weapon equipped which I missed completely! Thanks for your help though :)

Yep, Charged Dash is a melee attack that won't work if you're unarmed or using a wand/bow.
Última edição por Hercanic em 10 de mar de 2019 21:09:23
So, minor question, what did you do to get 4 off colors on Belly :i ? Not the best one to get 4 blues on :s and early league it's hard to get enough jews to do the "best" way :p
@ XxARMOxX:
"
XxARMOxX escreveu:
I find the gem usage a little confusing. Can you list the gem combinations once you reach the Epilogue

By Act 6, well before the Epilogue, you try to follow the main build, since you have access to all gems by then (except Empower).

@ sokiane:
"
sokiane escreveu:
So, minor question, what did you do to get 4 off colors on Belly :i ? Not the best one to get 4 blues on :s and early league it's hard to get enough jews to do the "best" way :p

I go over off-coloring Belly in the Gear section of the Epilogue in the Leveling Guide:
"
Hercanic escreveu:
Do not use Chromatic Orbs on the Belly, as getting so many blue sockets is way too hard. Instead, use the socketing trick at your crafting bench. You will find the socket crafting recipes in Delve. Craft 2 sockets, then set them to blue to with "Two Blue Sockets" recipe. Now add a third socket. If it's not blue, craft the Belly back to two sockets. Only the newly added third socket will be removed. Now you can keep trying until you get a third blue socket. Repeat this process for the fourth socket. The fifth and sixth sockets are the same procedure, only now instead of blue we want the last two sockets to be green. We do green last because Belly has a Dexterity requirement, so it rolls greens much easier than blues. The fifth and sixth socket recipes are the most expensive, so we don't want to have to repeat it too much. Once you have your 4B2G Belly, all that's left is to link it. No special trick there. Gamble by spamming Fusing Orbs on it, or fork up 1.5k Fusings to craft it. I prefer the craft to save my mouse button.

One of Vorici's rewards in Syndicate is crafting white sockets, which can also help.

Incursion Temple's corruption chamber can potentially make all sockets white, but that's a huge risk.

There was also a beastcrafting recipe using Albino Rhoas that let you craft white sockets, but it might have been removed as I'm not seeing it listed on the wiki anymore.
Última edição por Hercanic em 10 de mar de 2019 21:28:31
Hi there ! Just a quick post to thank you for your time spent on this magnificent build , great job all around !

I'll be lurking here for more.
Belated responses from page 58 to 62.

@ sonicjonny:
"
sonicjonny escreveu:
Oh most vile one,

Bringer of great power,

Bestow-er of forbidden secrets,

The pact has been sealed and I have brought endless ruin to our foes. The path which you have laid before me has wrought destruction and chaos. I am proud to serve you as an agent of your entropy and misery and give praise to your endless wisdom and hatred.

I will continue to spread word of your deeds and offerings, so that we may be legion!

Ak Hakkar Nosfer Mortis Diem Fie!

Praise the dead!

May your reign be glorious and despicable!

Excellent, young one. Your potential shows promise. To those worthy, an eternal paradise of Stagnation! To the frivolous caitiff, the propriety of being shaped into brickwork beneath the boots of our empire.

@ tapper101:
"
tapper101 escreveu:

I beat Shaper fairly easily (first time ever actually, I've never had the time before) on my first try with this gear and build. I did swap out offering for immortal call (offering is useless on bosses), so that's a tip. Would've been awesome if you could get endurance charges somehow. Only skeletons and spectres were alive during the fight (few seconds of Agony crawler every now and then).

The gear isn't great and I have 4 ex laying around in the bank that I could've spent on improvements before the Shaper fight, but I just wanted to show that even with mediocre gear it's a good build. I do recommend that you don't get a weapon like mine though, it has good mods but that strength requirement is way too high (I had to put a point in a +30 passive skill, and put str craft on my helmet).

Great job! Thank you very much for sharing.

@ AliveFD:
"
AliveFD escreveu:
Sensei, I haven't been active on this post for a while and I'm sorry if I'm asking something that have been asked before.

First of all, I have been playing PoE on and off, and never truly spent more than 3 week on a single season, until this one. So I know a few game mechanics but I know my knowledge is pretty basic and I'm lacking a lot. Mainly on sustaining/reducing damage taken.

I have successfully (and easily) killed Red Elder and it's guardians and I'm currently on the path to Uber Elder. Killed all Shaper guardians and the Shaper himself, had a REALLY hard time dealing with Minotaur, everything else was really smooth and fairly easy. I happened to "waste" 4 or 5 Minotaur maps until I finally killed him.

Now I have elder influence on all Shaper guardians except Minotaur because I don't want to waste anymore maps. Any advise on the fight, other than what's on the guide section? Also, I swapped the curse ring for a cheap one with big life and life on hit with spells to help sustain more damage (did everything with the curse on hit ring, but I guess not using it is better in these end-game encounters?)

Look over the Minotaur's AI, and you'll note that he doesn't use his Burrow attack until you are a certain distance from him. Be aggressive. Get in there and try to stay close, especially behind him. Not only is Burrow his strongest attack at 160%, but your minions will not be able to deal damage while he's underground and Skeletons will lose their positioning.

"
AliveFD escreveu:
I'm currently trying to find funds to improve my weapon to have +1 to socketed gems + maim + added fire damage and my helmet got get the +3 lvl of minion gems plus minion damage support and some life (around 5ex, only have 1ex). But if you could gear check me and give advice would be great!

I'm trying to level enough to get the Herbalism notable on the tree to helm with the life flask, but I'm not sure if I should just focus on jewels right now.

Also, I feel like I'm too squishy even at 6K life. Maybe I'm not focusing on evasion enough? I was trying to get as much Evasion and Armour until I notice Acrobatics reduces Armour by 50%, huge bummer.

Armor isn't worthwhile for us. Armor will never prevent more than 1/10th its value. So 1000 armor = 100 physical hit damage mitigated.

Evasion is nice, but against bosses it's just another layer of dice.

What you want is Physical Damage Reduction from Endurance Charges, Chaos Golem, Zombies using Flesh Binder, Basalt Flask, etc.

Energy Shield would be great additional life if you can get a Watcher's Eye that restores ES on Hit. You'll have to run a Discipline aura, so you'd need an Aul's Uprising, helm enchant for reduced Hatred/Herald of Agony reservation + reduced reservation on the tree, or an Essence Worm ring to manage the reservation cost. You can drop Acrobatics to grab those life/ES hybrid nodes and the big ES nodes we pass by.

Your final option is Mind Over Matter, but you have to clear up your mana reservation. An Aul's Uprising for Hatred and a helm enchant for Agony's reservation would do the trick.

"
AliveFD escreveu:
EDIT: I almost forgot! My zombies are constantly dead on boss fights, is that supposed to happen? I looked them up on PoB and them seem fairly tanky, I have no idea why they dye so easily

Do they have 20k life and 75% elemental resistances? They need +6 levels, 20% quality, and two 10% minion resistances jewels to reach that level.

"
AliveFD escreveu:
EDIT 2: Can the Skeletons ignite and is burning damage support on helmet worth using?

Loving the build!

They must deal Fire Damage to Ignite. They deal pure Physical Damage normally, and Cold Damage due to Hatred. Added Fire Damage Support would give them Fire Damage scaled off of their Physical Damage, and Immolate would give them flat Fire Damage, but both are weak support gems since they have no effect on, and therefore don't scale with, Hatred.

Skeletons would also have to crit or have a source of Chance to Ignite to Ignite. Not to mention Ignite will not be scaled by any of their other support gems aside from Minion Damage. Also, only one Ignite can deal damage, so it'll be limited to the damage of a single Skeleton, not all 10.

In short, it's a terrible waste.

@ aremboldt:
"
aremboldt escreveu:
Is there any alternate recommendations for Spectres when running in parties? The Frost Sentinels are obnoxious with the amount they obfuscate the screen and my guildies and breach stone run friends complain non-stop.

You can use Solar Guards. Not as much range, response speed, or utility, but their visuals are at least cleaner. So long as they're generating Phantasms, your Spectres are doing their job.

"
aremboldt escreveu:
I also read somewhere it might be possible to do Flame Golem in the chest in place of Spectre. What I would appreciate about that would be less management downtime if/when a Spectre dies, as getting level 84 Spectres requires an Obas map or Shaper realm or a Chauyla Breach Stone and is generally a pain.

Switching to Golems would allow one to drop Soul Weaver and pick up Puppet Master for additional skeleton uptime and better bossing.

Same idea with Solar Guards. Flame Golems have even less range, response speed, and don't get infinite cast speed from Unending Hunger, but as long as they can secure kills and generate Phantasms, they serve their purpose. Just one Fire Golem wouldn't be reliable though, so you'd need the Anima Stone + primordial jewels to increase how many you have.

If you make socket space, you could continue to use Raise Spectre for Host Chieftains to provide Power Charges, and then use an Animated Guardian with the new Kingmaker for the crit multipler aura. The crits would be worth ~28% more damage for the build.

@ faraazahmed:
"
faraazahmed escreveu:
Can this build reliably kill uber elder?

It's not an Uber Elder farmer. You can certainly defeat Uber Elder with this build, but you'll have to work for it more than a build specialized to farm him.
Última edição por Hercanic em 11 de mar de 2019 02:32:45

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional