[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
WillisReed escreveu:
How about the constant degen from blood rage? Now, I believe after 5 seconds or maybe 2.5 seconds, the degen will occur.

Still not a problem, if ur worried about degenning too much, dont link it with increased duration. If that still isnt enough you can drop dying sun for life flask for bosses.
Última edição por mseabird em 5 de mar de 2019 18:57:42
Ascendant - Slayer

No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.

Seems like these nerfs combined with the leech length nerf is pretty bad.

"
WillisReed escreveu:
Ascendant - Slayer

No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.

Seems like these nerfs combined with the leech length nerf is pretty bad.

Still everything is going to be fine, 20% dmg isnt a big loss, overleech still more powerful than no overleech, and even those builds always have been fine. If you are bleeding and degenning from blood rage at the same time, I can see how that might get noticeable if you stop attacking, but other than that, I dont see an issue.

So we take a 20% hit and lose some leech, not that big of a deal, ill upload new vids showcasing it as soon as the patch goes live, but like I said. I doubt any of those nerfs will make this any less viable in any given fight.
Played the noncrit elehit build last league, so this league with crit.
i think i will use the new quiver(Frenzy/pcoc) and maybe vaal the last socket for pb/extra arrow/chain, its a cheap way before farruls fur for perma frenzy/pc

Última edição por kelandi em 7 de mar de 2019 06:11:34
What do you think about this gloves as a replacement for the slayer ascendacy?

Última edição por CrazyFlik em 8 de mar de 2019 02:06:09
"
CrazyFlik escreveu:
What do you think about this gloves as a replacement for the slayer ascendacy?

Yeah I saw them last night, only testing will tell. If the reduced maximum recovery per life leech isnt too cripling, they will be absolutely insane.

With those, you can pick any ascendancy you want really, assassin comes to mind with the recent crit buffs. I wont be able to get much testing since I sadly dont have time to commit to this league, but I will play around and add a section with patch related changes and try to add new uniques as options to the build.
"
kelandi escreveu:
Played the noncrit elehit build last league, so this league with crit.
i think i will use the new quiver(Frenzy/pcoc) and maybe vaal the last socket for pb/extra arrow/chain, its a cheap way before farruls fur for perma frenzy/pc

The new quiver looks sweet, explosive arrow (scales its own dmg with levels) shoud be pretty nice in there, but keep in mind we are able to get a LOT of dmg from a rare quiver.
How do u compare this build to a non-crit thi3n version? There is yoke, kaoms and about 9k hp. What do u thnik will be better for maps clearing ang UE/shaper??
"
Yachirou escreveu:
How do u compare this build to a non-crit thi3n version? There is yoke, kaoms and about 9k hp. What do u thnik will be better for maps clearing ang UE/shaper??

In terms of performance, this far outclasses thiens version. It is also way more expensive. Basically, if you are going kaoms they are defensively identical. If you are going with farrul or other chest it depends on the chest what bonusses you get.

For uber elder, you can see in the video what a joke the fight is with elemental hit, even with a lower life pool.
Última edição por mseabird em 9 de mar de 2019 21:23:57
nvm
Última edição por Alizae em 10 de mar de 2019 18:08:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional