0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

for that new skill I just bought a 50$ pack so I can instant buy the saw animation.

And of course for other cool stuff you might implement soon.
Amazing news, many thanks to all involved in this and looking forward to seeing the diversity of skills build over the coming weeks.

One question, with the increasing range of skill gems is the drop rate for gems going to be increased to compensate for the increased range of gems, otherwise people are going to be forced to have to trade just to try out some different skills, it's hard enough finding some gems at the moment sticking just to drops.
Última edição por Jaknet em 8 de mar de 2013 14:14:15
what is the color of Cyclone gem please?
Hopefully GGG will release some more info before the patch on Thursday, I think I along with the Duelist who received the Tree Respec will hold off allocating points until we know more about Cyclone. It would be so awesome if we could have a high level Cyclone build ready the day it comes out.
This is fantastic news. I hope cyclone is slow movement speed by default (D2-like) and players can just choose to up their speed with items/passives. I personally prefer the slow speed as it was in D2, and kind of hated the fast moving whirlwind in D3.
Also I hope a build around cyclone and only cyclone is viable (without the need to use other skills to regain mana like in D3) and can be customized as much as possible with support gems.

WW is by far my favorite skill in any game since '85. If you guys do it right you will gain a ton of D2 oldtimers(WW barb was by far the most popular class/build in classic D2).
Última edição por otinanai2 em 8 de mar de 2013 16:06:59
Now just make it usable with bows and I'll die happy.

What? A guy can dream.
Última edição por Fahadius em 8 de mar de 2013 15:40:29
"
Ranindoras escreveu:
This should be a perfect replacement to whirling blades as my aoe skill :). Nice work!

hm.. what would be the difference between cyclone and whirling blades?
I wonder if you can block while using this.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Chris escreveu:
Cyclone has no weapon restrictions.

must have some kind of restriction, from what you said i can use with bow??
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
Pi314 escreveu:
"
Ranindoras escreveu:
This should be a perfect replacement to whirling blades as my aoe skill :). Nice work!

hm.. what would be the difference between cyclone and whirling blades?

Whirling blades is a short single dash/spin in a single direction over a very short distance. Cyclone looks to be a much longer skill and you seem to be able to control the movement, plus not weapon restricted.
Última edição por Jaknet em 8 de mar de 2013 16:12:02

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional