IRON MAN CHALLENGE FOR IRON MEN ONLY (ALL CAPS GUIDE)

I AM SURE THAT REAL IRON MEN DO NOT USE ELLIPSES. SENTENCES END WHEN AN IRON MAN IS DONE SPEAKING.
"
eumnx escreveu:
I AM SURE THAT REAL IRON MEN DO NOT USE ELLIPSES. SENTENCES END WHEN AN IRON MAN IS DONE SPEAKING.

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE.
IRON MAN
I guess, summons + ice wall + firestorm should help for surviving that nasty archers.
Also, an evas + block build could be useful.

Somehow reminds me of 'Heaven or Hell' Mode from Devil May Cry. Just that only enemies onehit you and not both ways :)
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.
"
Dreggon escreveu:
"
Amarena escreveu:
76 life

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

"
Amarena escreveu:
just had time to open town portal and get back to the forest camp.

IRON MEN DON'T RUN AWAY.

"
markvd escreveu:
FUCKN BLOOD MAGIC

THIS IS RETARDED, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS. YOU CAN'T CAST ANY SPELLS AND IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE IRON MAN BUILD.

you didn't get the punchline didn't you?

FUCKN HUMOR
I hope I'm not the only one that read that with Cave Johnson's voice.
"
Dreggon escreveu:

I KEEP DYING WHEN I TRY TO KILL THINGS
YOU HAVE ONE HIT POINT. STOP GETTING ATTACKED AND THE PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY BY ITSELF.

LOL!
LEGACY LEAGUE TRANSFER IN FOUR DAYS. I WILL TRY AND PREPARE SOME CHAOS SCREENSHOTS TO EMPHASISE THE EXTREME MANLINESS OF THIS BUILD.

REMEMBER, IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE, IT CAN AND WILL INCREASE YOUR SEX APPEAL BASED ON HOW MUCH HEALTH (STAMINA) YOU HAVE. THE HIGHER YOUR HEALTH, THE MORE SUPERMODELS WILL THROW THEMSELVES AT YOU (THE EQUATION IS N-1, WHERE N = YOUR HIT POINTS), BUT ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE.
IRON MAN
What about 0.067 life with 0 shield?

That would make a 1 life 0 shield so called "iron man" look like a crying baby girl right? :)

Haven't tried it yet, but here's some simple mathematical calculation:
Get the blood magic support on a 40% mana pool reserve aura and turn the aura on.
As the blood magic raises the mana spent by 230% it will make the aura resereve 93.333% from mana (life) pool.
1 - 0.933 = 0.067
"
Dushan escreveu:
What about 0.067 life with 0 shield?

That would make a 1 life 0 shield so called "iron man" look like a crying baby girl right? :)

Haven't tried it yet, but here's some simple mathematical calculation:
Get the blood magic support on a 40% mana pool reserve aura and turn the aura on.
As the blood magic raises the mana spent by 230% it will make the aura resereve 93.333% from mana (life) pool.
1 - 0.933 = 0.067
Actually, level 1 blood magic support has a multiplier of 250%, which rather conveniently ups 40% to a nice, round 100%.

Also, the amount you spend rounds up. So spending 0.933 life will round to 1.
I fail to see what's so great about this build. Any attack that doesn't rely on chaos damage will kill you in a single hit. I'm familiar with the concept of glass cannons, but this build doesn't even take advantage of low life mods since your life is technically 100% full. In the current state of the game, you need to be able to withstand at least one hit. Certain monster attacks can't be avoided, even if you're constantly moving. In short, it doesn't matter if you're a very talented player, you'll still have an extraordinary amount of trouble once you hit act 2.

I always thought Dreggon knew his stuff, but when it comes to this, he is clearly clueless. I understand that some people thrive on that rush you get when you feel like you could possibly die at any moment. However, in this case, it isn't a possibility that you will die, it's a certainty.

In my opinion, people should spend more time focusing on builds that focus on constantly having low life. It's possible to always have low life now that certain skills reserve mana/life. I have one character that relies on this, but it is still a very volatile character. For example, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional