[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Thank you for the awesome build. I've been into every possible summoner builds but this one is most enjoyable.

I've removed auto spirit offerings with CWDT to add 6L Bane on my chest. Vixen is good alternative to apply curses if you want to focus on dps with bane.

Void Manipulation, Swift Affliction, Efficacy, Despair, Bane and Controlled Destruction.

This setup doesnt requires writhing jar at all. You can even kill things on yourself lol. But slower rate of course. So you can have time and damage to refill Writhing Jar.

If i remove vixen, i have to allocate points to additional curse node and also drop a gem in Bane setup to add a curse gem.

Clear speed is awesome. I've managed to add all of my jewelry with minion movement speed. Necro already gives too much resistances so i've maxed my chaos resistance. 6.2k hp with 2.4k ES on mana. Also many layers of defense like total %20 spell dodge on boots (thinking going acrobatics but there is too much nodes that is worthless), some dual wield block chance and of course famous rumi's flask. %67 evasion with flask.

Thank you again. I'll try to maximize this build in reflect to my needs.
I beat my first blight map (tier 7) with this build. Lvl 3 freeze towers everywhere and lvl 4 buff towers with the debuff monsters upgrade choice synergize really well with this build's aspect of the spider aura and temporal chains curse. Slows them down to basically nothing so the spiderbros can get to them in time.

I love how OP the spiders are and how instant the army appears once you get the summoning mechanism down. Thanks a lot for the build. This is awesome.
This is Major Tom to ground control.
Última edição por tomslucky7 em 18 de out de 2019 13:38:49
Thanks for build, already made jugger from dota2 (cyclone flicker strike trickster), now gonna be broudmama :D Playing dota while playing poe
hi ,

just hit lvl 93
shaper, uder elder dead , both deathless. made all guardians too.
great build.fast maper.
thx a lot for build.
"
FelixxX escreveu:
hi ,

just hit lvl 93
shaper, uder elder dead , both deathless. made all guardians too.
great build.fast maper.
thx a lot for build.

No problem, happy you like it and grats on deathless uber :)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Nice build! I'm tryng in this days and seems funny and efficient also if i don't have max gem level. Good work! The summoning process seems pretty easy, i can resummon also in the middle of a fight and generally summon 16/20 spiders. I have only one physical/tech problem with click buttons, too much to-press for my noob/lazy style, Bane -> Movement Skill -> Desecrate -> Offering -> Convocation -> Bone Armor and potions. We can skip Desecrate if we still have corpse on the ground but we need the others, i know it's my problem and not a build problem but while i playing this i notice one thing.

Often my Bane kills allow me to summon some spider (more often if in yellow or white maps) and ask myself witch is the level of this spider? The skill say: Minions have the same Level as the corpse so if i have a Desecrate lvl 1/7 from CWDT on the ground i summon a 'weak' level 20/41 Spider. I merge the two problem, buttons click and low level desecrate and now i'm using an off weapon with trigger skill, this allow me to put inside the second/auto Desecrate at lvl 20 and Offering at same level, and i still have space for a third trigger skill.

This save some button, at least two, avoid to summon low level spiders and keep Offering up in passive while we spam bane or movement, and all at max possible level. What do you think? It's a good solution? It's better? It's worse? I miss some mechanic that i need to know?
I may be late to the party, but this build indeed did what it's supposed to.. Just had my 1st UElder kill, though I died 3x (my fault). amazing build and amazing guide..
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm missing something on the basic mechanic.

I cast corpses. Let the helm eat the corpses. I recast corpses. I cast Bane and it doesn't seem to affect the corpses, and I get no spiders. Can sometimes kill the worms and get 2 spiders out of it. But my corpses are not getting hit with the Bane.

I've checked my gem links and they seem to follow your guide. Any chance you can tell me where the break-down is?

Edit: Okay, I figured it out, but I had to find another thread to understand the mechanic. In your how-to section, it would be good to explain that the worms have to be near the corpses when killed so that spiders are summoned.
Última edição por chodenode em 16 de nov de 2019 22:07:01
"
chodenode escreveu:
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm missing something on the basic mechanic.

I cast corpses. Let the helm eat the corpses. I recast corpses. I cast Bane and it doesn't seem to affect the corpses, and I get no spiders. Can sometimes kill the worms and get 2 spiders out of it. But my corpses are not getting hit with the Bane.

I've checked my gem links and they seem to follow your guide. Any chance you can tell me where the break-down is?

Edit: Okay, I figured it out, but I had to find another thread to understand the mechanic. In your how-to section, it would be good to explain that the worms have to be near the corpses when killed so that spiders are summoned.

Well the gif shows me dropping worms on top of the desecrate, and it even says "The circle should cover the worms and corpses and summon 20 spiders at once." implying that all should be in the same radius of each other. Everyone else figured it out just fine.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hello

Love the build, this is the first time I can comfortably level (SRS to spiders felt barely any difference) and the maps are incredibly smooth too. Gonna play this every league till GGG nerfs it into oblivion.

But I encountered some weird bug (?). Begore I got my armor (just for the links) I wasn't using spectres and I got 20 wolves from The Scourge every run. Now that I use spectres I barely get even one. Any idea what might be the problem?

This is my current gear:

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional