[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Hey, I'm still struggling a bit on how I can smoothly transition from the srs into the spooders, got some tips?
"
CustomCreated escreveu:
Hey, I'm still struggling a bit on how I can smoothly transition from the srs into the spooders, got some tips?

In what ways are you struggling, I need some details to help you.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Well I'm still using the srs, and still use leveling gear, currently level 68 and bought almost all the gear that I need to transition, very low dex atm. Oh and also, when should I be getting MoM?
Última edição por CustomCreated em 12 de jul de 2019 11:58:58
Hi Inkira

I love this build so much it's powerful and spider so aggressive, Now my char is LV.89 still fine with T15 and I try to fight in T16 FIRST TIME!!

Thank you for great build, I'm noob and I can do it
Última edição por Pauly99 em 12 de jul de 2019 22:40:47
"
CustomCreated escreveu:
Well I'm still using the srs, and still use leveling gear, currently level 68 and bought almost all the gear that I need to transition, very low dex atm. Oh and also, when should I be getting MoM?

If you already have the gear start equipping Devouring Diadem that way you have Eldritch Battery which has a synergy with Mind over Matter. Aside that you should just be able to equip your dagger (which you should just equip at any time once you reach 53) and also the flask that summons worms at level 60 (this should make it much easier to summon), this should already provide you with a stable source for summoning the spiders. That's what I did when I made the transition when I was leveling.

Edit: Dropping in to say I just beat UBER Atziri with this build now~! Only Aul left for the heavy hitting secret bosses to try out, I've done UBER Elder and UBER Atziri now.
Última edição por Chaplin1108 em 13 de jul de 2019 04:11:22
Hello, I have never played witch class so I am not sure what to level up with easily(the unique items) and also does this build easily kills uber elder/shaper? like walk in the park easy? And how much do all the end game items cost whether required or recommended (all the stuff u listed or ur current gear)
Última edição por dominatorTA em 13 de jul de 2019 07:10:07
"
Pauly99 escreveu:
Hi Inkira

I love this build so much it's powerful and spider so aggressive, Now my char is LV.89 still fine with T15 and I try to fight in T16 FIRST TIME!!

Thank you for great build, I'm noob and I can do it

Glad its working out for you. :)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Chaplin1108 escreveu:
"
CustomCreated escreveu:

If you already have the gear start equipping Devouring Diadem that way you have Eldritch Battery which has a synergy with Mind over Matter. Aside that you should just be able to equip your dagger (which you should just equip at any time once you reach 53) and also the flask that summons worms at level 60 (this should make it much easier to summon), this should already provide you with a stable source for summoning the spiders. That's what I did when I made the transition when I was leveling.

Edit: Dropping in to say I just beat UBER Atziri with this build now~! Only Aul left for the heavy hitting secret bosses to try out, I've done UBER Elder and UBER Atziri now.

I never did Aul on the build so let me know how it turns out, but congrats on clearing Uber Elder/Atziri! Happy its working out well for you.
My guides:
"
dominatorTA escreveu:
Hello, I have never played witch class so I am not sure what to level up with easily(the unique items) and also does this build easily kills uber elder/shaper? like walk in the park easy? And how much do all the end game items cost whether required or recommended (all the stuff u listed or ur current gear)

Yes this build melts Shaper and Uber Elder. If you bought the items right now for this build, maybe 2ex for everything not including jewels. Jewels is where it can get expensive sometimes.
My guides:
I've change some gem in this build and find great work

Ball Lightning ==> Storm Brand OR Armageddon Brand LV.20

Ball Lightning is great but not fast more than ANGRY Spider ^_^

Storm Brand can jump to another enemy and bring curse from Despair + Temporal Chains
but lack sometimes when summon spiders
Última edição por Pauly99 em 13 de jul de 2019 22:43:05

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional