0.10.3b Patch Notes

"
xxxmetalgearxxx escreveu:
NEXT IS /PLAYERS X!

nope
Love the 30 minute lead times these days. Thanks for going gentler on us kids.
Some of us cannot join "The Docks" and "Ethernal Laboratory" anymore and the client crashes. Any news about that? worked fine before patch. There is a thread in the bug forum about this.
"
NEXT IS /PLAYERS X!

Chris has stated that they do not want to do this, and that they have other plans in mind.
"
exorzist escreveu:
how much is "slightly" really compared to old version?

According to Blizzard, it was increased by a massive 0.0125%.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

"
Sutex escreveu:
"
NEXT IS /PLAYERS X!

nope

Guy please. Stop being dumb. Metal gear was obviously making fun of GGG for this update.
Última edição por Taco_Baron em 14 de mar de 2013 01:21:10
"
nockitsch escreveu:
Some of us cannot join "The Docks" and "Ethernal Laboratory" anymore and the client crashes. Any news about that? worked fine before patch. There is a thread in the bug forum about this.

My understanding is that this due to an ISP caching bad old version of files and that patching through a VPN will solve it. (If it repatches them each time you run the game then this is definitely the case)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i do tend to agree with "slight" higher maps chance drop
i was partying with friend the whole time,and doing 69 maps is a killer when it oesnt give a single lvl70 map.Nor does 5 lvl 70's gives higher maps either
"
zankioh escreveu:
I guess people got what they whined for
Sorry but I have 17+days played time atm and most of that are in maps. The highest map I have found is a single 71 in a 69 map. Besides that, its been all 66-69's. This game is in the "beta" and its been a suggestion to increase the map rates slightly to allow players the ability to progress further. The only thing this will do is decrease the costs of higher ilvl items if anything.

Further more, it will allow more of the player base to enjoy more of the content. Nothing is getting easier for anyone. Sorry if your elite group can no longer hog the higher end market AS MUCH anymore because the game is progressing further along then you would like it too for others.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
Chris escreveu:
"
nockitsch escreveu:

My understanding is that this due to an ISP caching bad old version of files and that patching through a VPN will solve it. (If it repatches them each time you run the game then this is definitely the case)

So what we have to do? I'm not that much of an expert :) "patching through a VPN will solve it"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional