Season One, Race Event 62: 1 Hour Solo

Sigh. Best RNG I've had in a race, but of course on the run I started half an hour late. Hillock gave me

and Brutus gave me

So insane.

every chance orb turned into a rare lol
Última edição por Choilicious em 21 de mar de 2013 23:05:49

No ammy :(
I thought this was supposed to be a Blood Magic race. Ah well, still did pretty well.
couldnt have asked for better rng lol. too bad i died on first chaacrer a couple mins in

I lost some time on merviel too cause i went in thinking i had ports to burn but i think i accidentally stashed them. Had to kill her first form with only 2 medium health pots and 3 energy shield o.o

btw all 3 of those quicksilvers were drops. i didnt do hailrake.
Última edição por Zerovirus27 em 21 de mar de 2013 23:07:24
Had to exit at Caverns of Anger, and didn't take Wrath waypoint, so had to run from ship graveyard. Lost about 4 minutes there but drop RNG I guess makes up for the time.

Ledge split was late ^

http://www.twitch.tv/theuberelite/b/380662638
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Última edição por TheuberClips em 21 de mar de 2013 23:10:35
Looks like everyone is having server issues, I was really looking forward to trying to kill merveil (never killed her before in a 1hr race) but I had constant lag, attacks not hitting enemies that were in front of me and whatnot, had to settle at coves and just get 4 points, what sucks the most for me is that the next 1hr normal race is pretty much a week away :(
IGN: Aenquis/Mebius
Movementspeed from Vendor at the beginning. 19 min Brutus, 25 min Coves and 38 min Merveil but REALLY downhill from there. SO much Desync whole act 2. I barely hit anything in Melee Range. Western Forest was suicide because of that.

Got really crappy Cleave weapons. 1 Alch and 2 Transmute in total.

Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Prize items were awarded to new hardcore stash tabs, rather than prize characters (using the new system).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
TheuberClips escreveu:

Ledge split was late ^
is this a program or something that tracks your time??? name?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional