HC Lightning Arrow Marauder, 2 build choices, which is better?

I added 5 points to your build, so my suggestion is 101 points. That makes for level 83, which is still a fair goal, not too hard.

Here is the summary of my suggestion:
Spoiler

Here is the summary of your original:
Spoiler

Some not immediately obvious things your build is missing - low efficiency nodes taken in the middle of the tree, far from enough DEX to be able to use Lioneye (you need 212 DEX for Lioneye), a bit too much INT (you only need 154 if I'm not mistaken), Iron Reflexes are quite important for this setup as well... I tried to make up for all of that in my suggestion; but naturally it costs slightly more points.

EDIT: as you can see I didn't add practically anything in the DPS department, except for some more attack speed - you won't be missing any DPS, that's for sure! I improved the survivability and utility a lot though.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Última edição por VenatorPoE em 21 de mar de 2013 18:45:35
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
Iron Grip increases the physical damage done with projectiles. You have 300 Strength, so that means 150% physical increase.

This is an example of me failing hard. 300 Strength gives 60% physical increase, not 150%. That means the post on page 1 in which I explain Iron Grip is rather skewed in its later parts and shows Iron Grip in much better light than it actually is.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Thanks, yeah this looks pretty good, I guess my logic was, if I'm not going for iron reflexes, maybe it's more efficient to stay in the middle and grab more life. I felt like with zero armor/eva nodes, iron reflexes wouldn't be that great. But good point on the dex. If I don't go down there I won't get the 200 dex. Thx
Última edição por Largefarva em 24 de mar de 2013 23:09:38
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
Iron Grip increases the physical damage done with projectiles. You have 300 Strength, so that means 150% physical increase.

This is an example of me failing hard. 300 Strength gives 60% physical increase, not 150%. That means the post on page 1 in which I explain Iron Grip is rather skewed in its later parts and shows Iron Grip in much better light than it actually is.

nice explanation on iron grip, came in quite handy because i was thinking about getting it as well.

however, what is left open is, if the adds x-y lightning damage prefixes are also applied prior to the %elewpdmg buffs. or are they just plain on top without (or well..probably affected by the +x more elemental damage buffs) any buffs?
To the above post: %elemental damage and %weapon elemental damage do apply to flat elemental damage (x-y) added from any source I believe.
Dont see why you dont go eb AND IR like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAP0CcQSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UTRSwFSAWbxdQGNsZLhmFGjgdFCFgJKon7SlPKaUqTSzpMn4yiTbpOuE8LT8nQKBDnEp9TC1QUFRJVcZW-lfiWGNZ81uvXz9fqmOnZp5noGe9bBZs9m6qcqlz4XTxd-V6uHzZgh6Cm4Lkg9uHdojxjM-PRpARkFWboZ65ogCmV6cIp4SsmKyqrpO3PriTud3AGsT2xp7GrsbYznHPZdDQ1I_a3dsL3Q3dRuNq51LnY-w47m_vDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj3iPfX-tL8S_xO_MX-Cg==

you drop some templar ele damage to get it but gain ranger weapon ele to make up for it. Now you can run purity determination and hatred discipline grace wrath anger clarity, some of the flats on your life obviously,

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional