[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

@Frost would you still recommend to use (one) Circle of Guilt - ring , if you have sufficient resistance from other gear - or use a rare ring?
"
Lastpak64 escreveu:
@Frost would you still recommend to use (one) Circle of Guilt - ring , if you have sufficient resistance from other gear - or use a rare ring?

you would have to check pob for the dmg increase; it depends on the guilts mods

the two best are increased effect and increased phys, but the reservation one is also good for getting more auras in

id say, i wouldnt swap to HoP rings until i have 2 that increase effect of HoP, turning the 12% more multi into 20-24
Hi, thanks for the guide. I was curious as to where to go next with my build? i know i need the overlord jewel so thats my next purchase. But when i get it, what should i replace fortify gem with?
"
Crazyalbo76 escreveu:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I was curious as to where to go next with my build? i know i need the overlord jewel so thats my next purchase. But when i get it, what should i replace fortify gem with?

your profile isnt public, but usually melee phys, pulversize, ruthless, whichever you arent using

shockwave is also very strong
How does this Build hold up against Ultimatum Challenges ? :)
Managed to modify the build to be compatible with hateforge.
currently playing with 2h axe, 100% impale, crit and with hateforge (only vaal groundslam).
going to buy thread of hope for freeing up some passive points, and inspired learning for crazy things :)

"
Sensylis escreveu:
Managed to modify the build to be compatible with hateforge.
currently playing with 2h axe, 100% impale, crit and with hateforge (only vaal groundslam).
going to buy thread of hope for freeing up some passive points, and inspired learning for crazy things :)

sounds like a fun version
I am sharing my build if anyone needs inspiration etc.
Currently doing tier 13 maps just fine. After the upgrades I am probably gonna do A8 and move on.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/5Lt2q19m or check my profile.

Upgrades:
7 link tidebringer

Get more flat phys on rings and anoint amulet

Get vulnerability implicit on gloves

Maybe get belt enchant "Recover 2% of life when you kill an Enemy while you have Rage"
Última edição por Cowpokez em 25 de abr de 2021 15:31:54
I think I butchered your build.

Is it just me or does the POB and your forum post not match up?

I followed the pob for abit, then switched to forum and my character is all jumbled.

Not to mention I just bricked my armor and helmet. But that is a whole other problem I am having.
If you have some spare ex to throw on a hateforge and slight respec, do it :D It owns.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional